Reviews (1 371)
1 371 results
All reviews city centre meal deal free car parking busy road short walk argyle street family room comfortable room stayed here for nights excellent stay ideal location budget hotel buffet breakfast short stay gorbals inns academy
7 - 12 of 1 371 reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night. A short walk (15 mins) takes you to the Subway and central Glasgow/Kelvingrove areas were easily accessible from there. It was also an easy drive to Pollok parkrun.

Had wondered if it might be noisy as they were very full, but I found I slept like a log and heard nothing despite being on a busy road.

Comfortable room as expected, friendly staff and a great shower. What’s not to like?

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

This was another great overnight at premier inn. We went for a Thursday show that was about 30 min walk from the hotel which was fine for us coming back.

Amazed at 2 double beds which was perfect as a nice surprise for my son and I. Bed was clean and very comfortable. Tea and coffee supplies which is always good. Our room was cosy and welcoming and met our needs

Hotel was very quiet and clean. All in all added to a very good trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2018

The room temperature was only 17 C degrees. I turned the thermostat to 22 C but in couple of hours was back to 17 C. I claimed to reception he promised me to make it better that did not happen during my stay. It was very cold stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business