“great universtity”

University of Strathclyde
Ranked #115 of 340 things to do in Glasgow
Reviewed 10 July 2017

this is the best university in Glasgow not just for academic work but the student life too. It is right next to the Merchant city

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Glasgow is a great city to be studying in. Just been here a few months but Uni is lovely my new friends are great and I love the Union.

1  Thank siljefisker
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

I went to see some of the university buildings in Sept 2015. Some of the buildings (newer ones) are lovely to walk past as the architecture is very good (some of the buildings).

If you are interested in seeing universities, then I would recommend it, otherwise it can be skipped to see other sights in Glasgow (my opinion).

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Was really excited when I first came to Glasgow for my tertiary education from the pictures I've seen online but to my dismay it doesn't turns out to be what I actually expect.

Thumbs up for a quality degree but nothing too special really about the university.

1  Thank Lee W
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

It was indeed a home coming for me and my wife. I came here to study 22 years ago for my Engineering Degree and I cannot forget the good old days there. Living in campus, being independent, learning to cook, being away from family and friends, learning to budget and surviving in a foreign land. This is also where I met my wife and where I finally obtain my degree.

It really brings back good memories. I love the Scottish people as they are so nice and friendly. It is indeed memoriable.

1  Thank VinceVW