Reviews (1 171)
1 171 results
All reviews warm cookies double tree brisket executive floor great hotel underground parking leisure facilities on arrival sauna and steam room buchanan street beds were very comfortable excellent stay comfortable hotel would stay again tea coffee checking in member of staff
22 - 27 of 1 171 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the hotel just for one night on business. I'm disabled so staying away can often cause problems, but not this time! I had asked (not very hopefully) for an accessible bathroom either on the ground floor or first floor and close to a lift. But what a mobility impaired person calls 'close' to the lifts is often not the same as a hotel's. I was so pleased then that my room was literally opposite the lifts and couldn't have been closer - big tick in box.
I was so impressed with the room itself, it was beautiful, large and CLEAN - another tick. Then I saw my bathroom and it was perfect, exactly what I needed. It had a proper accessible shower with a seat in plus raised height loo with a choice of two heights of sink. All this and it looked great too! HUGE tick in box.
The room had air conditioning and heating which was very easy to use, a desk/dressing table,a separate table and armchair and loads of closet space. The only negative for me was the lack of milk and teabags, only two bags and two of those little milk things, which was disappointing. But I'm being picky.
I ate in the hotel restaurant and had a decent meal for a reasonable price considering it's a city centre hotel.
So overall a very happy bunny, I would definitely recommend it!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Alison J
GaryR2707, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alison J,

Many thanks for your excellent feedback. I am delighted to read your comments about our accessible room and facilities we really appreciate your time and feedback about this. I am sorry there was not enough milk and teabags in the room - we have shared this comment with our housekeeping team.

We appreciate all of your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is ideally located within the centre of Glasgow with good parking facilities. Our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, lovely bed and pillows. Breakfast was good with lots of choice and very friendly staff. We experienced some issues with our stay and discussed these with a member of staff who was very professional and we were more than satisfied and surprised with the outcome of our chat, so thank you Hilton Hotel Glasgow.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear cazjo,

Thank you for your recent review and I am pleased you had a good stay with us. Whilst I am sorry that you had some issues I am pleased that this was resolved in a timely and professional manner and we exceeded your expectations.

We hope you will stay with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Good location, very comfortable hotel with fitness center, pool and sauna. Very typical english breakfast with orgnic food. Everybody feel high level security. Rooms are large, but no fridge inside. Staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear szlavikj2016,

Thank you for your recent review and feedback. I am pleased you enjoyed the experience and found the hotel staff to be friendly. We hope you will stay again with us in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First time visiting Glasgow and the hotel was excellent. Friendly staff on the desk lent me scissors and tape so I could wrap a parcel.

Pool and sauna were in good condition. Very nice having an on-site car park.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BiarritzTaxi,

Thank you for your recent review. I am pleased you had a great stay and the staff were helpful with the items you needed. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We visited Glasgow and stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton. The hotel was perfectly situated, immaculate and the staff were very friendly. A visit to the necropolis is a must. There are amazing restaurants and bars and ideal for anyone going to the SSE for a show.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alirobson1
GaryR2707, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear BoardingPass738580,

Thank you for excellent 5 star review and feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back in the near future.