“Takeaway”

Suissi Vegan Kitchen
Ranked #124 of 2 328 Restaurants in Glasgow
Description: Suissi first opened its doors on April 2019 in Partick, Glasgow by Mama Lim and her family. Originally from Malaysia, Mama Lim takes inspiration from her roots and natural curiosity of Asian food. She hopes to reflect her culture-rich heritage through her own home-style cooking. Since opening, she has attracted both the vegan and non-vegan community with her Asian-fusion plant-based creations which are all handmade with only the freshest ingredients, without MSG or any artificial enhancers.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent takeaway. All dishes we ordered were so tasty. Would definitely recommend! We had pad Thai, crispy Cantonese noodles, wontons and gochujang mushrooms - all delicious!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Had hoped to visit here earlier in the year but it ended up being tonight. So happy I was able to make it as it was one of the best vegan meals I have ever had. Every dish (gyoza , bao bun, rendang, jingdu and salt/chilli chips) was cooked perfectly and I wish I could visit every week and get a takeaway midweek! Thank you for incredible service too and they are very safe and cautious in the current climate.
Do not think twice about going.

Reviewed 19 September 2020

I am so grateful to have chosen Suissi Kitchen to celebrate my best friends birthday. Vegans and non vegans alike were all blown away by the food - they serve the best salt and chilli chips any of us have tried.. and we’ve tried a lot! The cocktails were as beautiful as they were delicious, especially the Sakura Fizz.
I really want to thank the dedicated staff for their kindness as they really all made our night by giving us an incredible rendition of happy birthday. You are now my new favourite restaurant! xx

Reviewed 17 September 2020

After considerable research, I booked this restaurant for date night with my wife whom is vegan. I'm not vegan myself but this was a treat so I planned to order, eat and shut up. Previous experiences at other vegan restaurants left me wary.
Two hours later, we were blown away by the food and the friendly yet unfussy service from this family-run restaurant. We sampled a few starter dishes - all great - and our mains were terrific. We then had dessert, coffee (for me) and oriental tea (for the boss). In the interests of a balanced review, we weren't overly impressed by the avocado ice cream but that didn't detract from a brilliant experience during lockdown. We'll be back and soon.
There are chalk boards throughout saying " Mama Lim Loves You". Well, we love you right back.

Reviewed 23 May 2020

Very tasteful and you can tell that all ingredients are fresh! By far one of the best restaurants in Glasgow!

Date of visit: May 2020