5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
RadissonHotels.com
Expedia.comUS$114
ZenHotels.comUS$123
Reviews (1 467)
1 468 results
All reviews sky bar corner suite sse hydro modern hotel attending a concert amazing hotel superior room afternoon tea great night car park great shower fantastic stay comfy bed one night stay city centre west end clyde
Selected filters
64 - 69 of 1 468 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yet again great to see Radisson RED leading the way with another outstanding Live Stream for charity. This hotel is continually pushing the boundaries, staying relevant and providing entertainment to the world. If you’ve not visited, what’s stopping you! THAT VIEW!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ndarling
Radisson RED, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson RED Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey!!

Thanks for the amazing review.

Thrilled you joined us for our Live Stream, they are a great way for us to keep in touch with all you guys during Tier 4.

Can't wait to have you back in the Red Sky Bar soon enjoying the view with a wee drink in hand.
(23 days... not that we are counting or anything)

See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just wanted to put on record how amazing the Red hotel has been during lockdown. The latest live stream was incredible, bringing together a diverse range of performers over two days. We really need these types of events just now, and Red's committment to stay connected to its customer base, using forward thinking methods, is something you don't see from other hotels. Well done to all the staff and performers. Hope to visit again in person soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank martincO2103MK

Hey,

Thrilled to see you joined us for our live stream!!

We are excited to for future streams when we can have the guests watching from our rooms and the Red Sky Bar.

See you soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was working on a few Live Broadcasts from the Radisson RED on a number of occasions throughout the last year during the Pandemic & the staff couldn't have been nicer.

They were very helpful, made sure everything was COVID compliant and ensured that we had the best time possible!

Can't wait to work with the team from the Radisson and go back for a non-work stay.

Date of stay: December 2020

Hey!!

Delighted your stay was a Memorable Moment here in Glasgow.

We are thrilled to see that even with COVID your stay was an incREDible one.

Hope to see you back soon so you can experience our Red Sky Bar with the DJs an our OUISessions in the OUIBar + KTCHN.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 29 March 2021

A warm welcome awaited in spite of these strange pandemic times, when any hotel experience is different to 'normal'. First time I'd stayed at the Radisson Red, although in the past I've tried several other options around the Hydro / Armadillo venues where I often work (when there are shows and event running!).
I love the contemporary design and sense of fun, the references to the area's history and other little internal decor surprises. I stayed in one of the corner suite rooms which had a great view out over the Clyde and the various landmarks along this stretch of the river including the Finnieston Crane. The room was large, light and very comfortable, the WIFI fast and free and the sleep top quality! While all the public spaces were shut due to reduced pandemic occupancy (only open for business travellers) ... the staff were super helpful with ensuring you had everything needed for a great stay! It will definitely be my first choice when I'm next back in Glasgow!

Room tip: select higher floors for the best views
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bradley Thomson, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson RED Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Hey Anne Louie S,

Many thanks for the incREDible review, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us some awesome comments.
We really do appreciate scores like this.
I am delighted to see that even under these tough times currently that you enjoyed your recent stay at RED.

We do hope to welcome you back to RED in the near future.

Kindest Regards,
Dana

Reviewed 28 March 2021

The hotel amazed me from the second I walked through the door. I was also met by one of the nicest staff members I’ve ever met who was very helpful, friendly and chatty and super happy to help. I felt special while in the hotel, it was a wonderful experience. My only slight issues were that the mattress was too soft for me personally and the lighting in the bedroom could be better

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Bradley Thomson, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson RED Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Hey Aimeeandrewsx,

Many Thanks for the awesome review, I am delighted to hear that our creatives made your welcome and stay memorable.
All of our Creatives take great pride in the service we offer.
We love seeing reviews like this.

We do hope to welcome you back to RED in the near future, when restrictions have lifted and you can get the 100% RED experience.

Stay Safe,