Reviews (1 512)
1 513 results
All reviews mood lighting great location no window windowless room city centre modern hotel rooms are small short stay bath street continental breakfast air con comfy bed recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again budget hotel excellent hotel great shower
44 - 49 of 1 513 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brilliant stay here for a conference at the SEC.
Room may be small but very modern. Good bed and large flatscreen TV and a great shower.
Reception gave me free coffee when I returned from a busy day - A nice touch. The staff overall on my visit were excellent.
Breakfast is a decent non-cooked variety.
Will return to a Point A Hotel again...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
PointAGlasgow, GSA at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Lee S,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Point A Glasgow.

I'm glad you thought it was a good choice for your conference, the location of the hotel makes it so much easier to get to your point B. :)

I agree the rooms are very modern and have everything you would need for a stay in the city, especially for business travellers such as the USB charging points.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for the night on a work trip. Thought this was a fantastic option on a budget - everything from the price to location, friendly staff, clever room layout to breakfast options in the morning. Would definitely stay again! Thanks

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Discover64280607536,

Thank you for your 5 stars review, I am so glad you and your colleagues enjoyed your stay here at Point A Glasgow.

I am pleased you enjoyed the rooms, I think the layout is very well thought out and has everything you would need for a stay in the city. The little mod cons are super handy for our business guests, such as the USB charging points.

The breakfast is always a good choice in the mornings with such a wide selection of goods on offer. Don't forget about the free refills of tea's and coffee's.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is value for money. The friendship of the staff is amazing. the hotel and rooms are very clean and tidy. The location is close to the city center and train station. Free WiFi in the room. The breakfast is nice and decent buffet with extra charge that is feasible.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello NaderKamal,

Thank you for the 5 star review we are so glad you had an excellent stay here at Point A Glasgow.

I agree I think the breakfast is amazing! It's a healthy way to start you on your ahead! Don't forget about the free refills on teas and coffees as well :)

I am so glad you found the staff so helpful and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped at this hotel for a week it's in a perfect location very clean rooms the staff are lovely friendly people who will help you with anything you ask free WiFi smart television comfortable bed quite at night the price is responsible I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Glasgow it's vfm

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hello Meander47697890029

This is a great review and what I like to see :)

I will make sure to pass on your comment to all our staff. We want our guest to feel like they are in a home from home environment and I am glad to see you felt so welcomed.

We can't wait to welcome you back on your next trip :)

Kindest Regards
Jade

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed with friends while in town for a concert. Room was compact and clean, good temperature (hate when hotel rooms are too warm!), window opened too. Loved the ambient lighting, could also have disco lights if you fancied it! Bathroom was spotless also, nice fluffy towels. Check in seamless, staff very friendly, has facility to keep luggage on check out. Breakfast was continental style but, good choice of pastries/fresh fruit etc, croissants were delicious. Overall would recommend if you need a hotel that’s central in Glasgow.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Jackiemccullagh

:) I am glad to see you and your friends enjoyed your night away in Point A in Glasgow!
Happy you enjoyed playing around with the mood lighting, it's a lot of fun. Can keep a few guests entertained for a while.

We want our guest to be able to go out and enjoy Glasgow as soon as possible! So we keep everything short and sweet but are here 24 hours a day to ensure our guests are happy!

The breakfast is great! It's a healthy way to start you up for the busy days ahead! It is also super handy for our guests who are short on time and can opt for a takeaway breakfast with fresh ground coffee.

Hope to see you and your friends back with us again soon :) Maybe for your Christmas Shopping? :)

Kindest Regards