“A nice unusual menu”
Review of Chelsea Market - CLOSED

Chelsea Market
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Second time I have been here. Ordered the plaice for main course, something different and it was very nice. FYI you need to order sides with the main dish.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having my birthday lunch here. We were spoilt by the staff who are all warm and friendly. Food was tasty and beautifully presented. Location is bright and has lots of character. Our window booth was the best place for a very chilled out lunch - thank u

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Chelsea Market to use a Christmas gift voucher we’d received for a chateaubriand and 2 sides. Being a couple of piggies, we decided to also get starters and desserts - nothing like a dinner challenge to get you feeling competitive.
We got the chicken liver parfait, which was excellent - smooth and tasty. The brioche was toasted perfectly and the chutney was delicious.
The chateaubriand itself was excellently cooked, if slightly small (I’ll put this down to it being a voucher offer), at 4 slices each. The sides were each delicious - broccoli, mushrooms and fries. My only apprehension about getting these again is the price - I’m not sure the amount of veg served up justifies the £3+ price.
The dessert was amazing - panna cotta with peanut butter and chocolate. I’d never had panna cotta before so I can’t really make comparisons, but I did love this.
The only thing I think could be improved is that the toilets looked a bit neglected in terms of cleanliness - likely because it was a Friday evening close to 11pm, but still no excuse for a lack of soap and paper on the floor. Not a dealbreaker though.
We’ll be back!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Really great spot to go and enjoy dinner. All 4 of us were very pleased with our menu choices. The taste and presentation was great plus friendly service too. Would recommend.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We visited on Sunday 26 March at roughly 630pm. We had the fish and chips and steak, both were very good.