“Good concept”

Pizza Punks
Ranked #179 of 2 653 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I love the concept make-your-own-pizza. Our pizza was tasty, and friendly staff. The restaurant was a bit noisy, the music was a bit loud. Good atmosphere and affordable.

TopPunk, General Manager at Pizza Punks, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We have some quieter tables in the restaurant,slightly futher away from the speakers. Next time you are in ask one of our punks for these tables, no hassle!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Another great night in Pizza Punks. Delicious pizza, and great service from Cara, who introduced me to the wonders of Scamorza!

The best pizza in Glasgow? Possibly.....

Everyone needs Scamorza in their life! Happy to hear Cara pointed you in it's direction!

See you next time for more mind blowing topping ideas!

PP.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I ate here with my friend last night. I ordered pizza with all vegan toppings, and there was a huge selection to choose from. The cheese was delicious, I had to check with the server that it was definitely vegan as it looked so similar to dairy cheese! Our server Conor was great and very funny, definitely not your average waiter! I would come definitely back here again :)

Mark D, General Manager at Pizza Punks, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thanks for the feed back! Great to read you enjoyed punking up the vegan options! The cheese we use isn't a widely used option but we've found it's the best on pizza (cause it's tasty and actually melts). Next time leave room and try the vegan freakshake if you didn't get a chance this time round!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Agata was a wonderful server! She made sure my husband & I are the 4 kids had a great time and that we were happy with our food and ok for drinks .
This was the kids first time and they can't wait to go back. Highly recommend! Thank you so much.

Brill to hear both big and little punks enjoyed it! Have passed on your comments to aga, and she also says thanks for the lovely feed back!

Look forward to seeing you and fam jam back soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, tasty pizza, will come again. Tasty estrella damm served from the can. Please get it on draught!!!

Hey there! Thanks for the great PP feed back but I believe this was meant for our punked-up-sister restaurant in Belfast maybe? We have fired it over to them and Emma sent back her thanks!

Come check us out if you are ever in Glasgow!