“Graduation celebration dinner”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Purveyor of fine food and wine. Enjoy a snack from the deli, prepared from locally sourced, seasonal produce. Fully licensed for on & off sales, live music at weekends.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been to Mitchell’s several times over the last 5yrs whilst my daughter has been at Uni & chose to celebrate her graduation there too.
We had dropped off balloons etc & the table looked lovely on our arrival.
We had other membets of the family with us who had never been before, so we were keen that it went well.
The food was just delicious from start to finish. The feather blade was just gorgeous & melted in your mouth.
Everyone commented on how much they’d enjoyed the food & the restaurant as a whole.
We would recommend it for any special occasion or at any other time to be honest as the food & atmosphere is always great.
Thank you for rounding of our day to remember perfectly.

1  Thank belindabostock176
Mitchells110, Guest Relations Manager at Mitchell Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi belindabostock176

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm happy to hear we could make your daughters graduation meal so special. I will pass you kind comments along to the team. We hope you get a chance to visit us again soon!

Restaurant Supervisor

Write a ReviewReviews (1 387)

5 - 9 of 1 387 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This quaint restaurant in centre of St. Andrew's is well worth a visit. Food excellent, the Deli burger was fantastic. Service was good. Well run and great value for money. You must try yourself you won't be disappointed.

Hi Ian R

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I'm happy to hear you had a great experience when visiting us. I will pass your kind comments along to the team.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with family. Waited ages to get served and had to ask the waitress if if she could take our order.
My sister ordered macaroni and the garlic bread was rock hard and untasty. She Only managed 2 bites and couldn’t eat the rest.
I had a veggi bean burger which had no flavour. Would NOT recommend here for a vegetarian meal.
My mother in law had cauliflower and sweet potato in batter. Discusting!! Made her stomach soar.
The only thing half decent was the sweet potatoe fries.
I will never return.

Hi Ms b

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your experience was less than satisfactory. I can assure you this is not up to our usual standard. Our macaroni is usually very popular. I will discuss your comments with the Head Chef in our next managers meeting. If you would like to discuss your experience any further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on info@mitchellsdeli.co.uk

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the full Scottish breakfast several times and loved it every time. Get there early or make a breakfast reservation. Place fills up in the morning.

Hi Wrock14

Thank you for your recent review. I'm happy to hear you have enjoyed the full Scottish breakfast more than once, it's always a winner! I will pass your kind comments along to the team. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We happened upon Mitchell's when the place that had been suggested to us had no available seating. Boy, were we fortunate! The food was probably the best we had in our seven day adventure. Each of us had something different (lamb, stuffed chicken, halibut and sirloin) and we couldn't decide who got the best meal. They were all fabulous. Don't miss the appetizer boards. They, too, were indescribably delicious. Chicken lollipops were OK but not wonderful. Desserts were fantastic as well. Go to Mitchell's is the best advice I can give you.

Mitchells110, Guest Relations Manager at Mitchell Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi willmel

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I'm happy to hear you had such a great experience when visiting us. The stuffed chicken and lamb are always favorites! I will pass your kind comments along to the team. We hope you get a chance to visit us again!