“Amazing Venue ”

Stramash
Ranked #8 of 217 Nightlife in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Stramash is a lively live music bar and late night diner open until 3am every night. Showcasing the best bands from across Scotland and all around the world. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town in a converted church with a capacity of 900. Stramash also boasts the largest HD Screen in Scotland showing all top sports fixtures.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say this place was absolutely amazing! We came across it by accident, the live music was great and we had a good seat up on the mezzanine level and really got in to the grove. You didn’t have to wait very long to get served even though it was busy, we didn’t leave until around 3am because we enjoyed it so much.

All reviews
"acts"
in 5 reviews
"scotland"

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I have been to Stramash numerous times now and I love the atmosphere. They have live bands throughout the month and their variety ranges from jazz and blues to rock and contemporary pop; it never disappoints! Definitely worth a visit or two.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went for the first time last night to see ShowHawk Duo and the place was brilliant. Great atmosphere before the acts even started. We sat up on the balcony and ordered food to our table which I couldn't fault. Been looking at the venues diary ad I will definitely be back and taking friends next time. Thanks Stramash. See you soon x

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Was over in Edinburgh to see the Show hawk duo - venue was absolutely incredible, and is a place I would go back to!