“Perfect relaxing home spot for our two weeks of...”
other travellers have booked this property
apartment viewed from beach
I must go down to the sea again afternoon tea or whatever floats your boat
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
apartment viewed from beach
I must go down to the sea again
afternoon tea or whatever floats your boat
floor plan - lounge and bedroom 1 face the sea
a postcard from Portobello
snacking at Portobello beach
play park, Tower and Tower Amusements
Swim Centre & Turkish Baths
coaded Pillars originally at Argyle House’s garden
an apartment on the promenade
View of Saint John’s Catholic Church taken on Brighton Place
Arthur's Seat from Rosefield park
Fisherrow in close by Musselburgh
Meadow flowers by the Friggate burn at Rosefield Park
apartment viewed from beach
secret paths to secret rendezvous
lazy hazy afternoons
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
rhird
Calgary, Canada
“Perfect relaxing home spot for our two weeks of vacation,”
Reviewed 3 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This was a perfect spot for us to stay, watch the tides, walk the beach and have easy access to buses, roads, restaurants and groceries. After a busy day it was relaxing and quiet. We spent two wonderful weeks. John met us and explained everything to ensure we had everything we needed. He was only a phone call away. Thank you John. We would definitely stay again.

5 Oct 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again ~ it gives me pleasure to read that my guests enjoyed the apartment. For me this makes for a rewarding experience. Haste ye back you will always be welcome at Edinburgh Beach View Apartment or Edinburgh duplex apartment adjacent to beach.
kalebtay
Bradford, United Kingdom
“wow breath taking views”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

amazing beach apartment with breath taking views . short bus ride into edinburgh leave the car parked up ,the buses are great so cheap & frequent.. portobello has plenty bars cafes ..we loved coming back to the apartment with a bottle of wine sat in the bay window watching the world go by ..sure we will visit again & stay at the same place ..john the owner was a lovely man ,also lady across the hall aswell ,thank for lending us your charger

30 May 2018
I am delighted that the apartment suited and that my guests enjoyed their stay. Bottles of wine in the bay window! I’m so glad that I had those safety locks fitted to the windows.
Reviewed 29 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

2 Apr 2018
It was a pleasure to host you so haste ye back.
Jacquelin...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Comfortable, cosy and convenient”
Reviewed 14 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We enjoyed our 4 night stay, we arrived late evening and appreciated that flexibility.

Portobello is an ideal location - close enough to enjoy the busy tourist experience of Edinburgh but far enough away so you avoid the city noise and traffic. The flat sits right on the seafront, great to watch the sea and the locals pass by on the promenade. At night you can fall asleep to the noise of the lapping waves and enjoy a lovely walk along the shore in the mornings, stopping off for a coffee on route.

The flat has everything you need, it is comfortable and cosy with easy parking at the rear. At the top of the street there are plenty of places to eat out and a good range of shops if you need provisions, the swimming pool is a 5 minute walk away.

In a phrase - comfortable, cosy and convenient - a great place for a break.

17 Feb 2018
I am pleased to read that things went well for my guests and that the apartment suited their needs. A number of guests appreciate our simple system that facilitates late check-in. I can assure you that the real pleasure was mine so haste ye back.
Mrs Marie...
“A perfect location for a relaxing break.”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The apartment with its lovely view to the beach was perfect in every way.
We visit the area quite frequently as our son lives in Portobello and I hope we will be able to rent the apartment again. Walking out onto the promenade with its selection of cafes, restaurants and kiosks is a real treat and one of which we would never tire.
The apartment was lovely and clean and equipped with everything you could need. Anne in the apartment opposite is a lovely lady and very helpful.
Thank you for a lovely break.

13 Nov 2017
More than anything it is good to read that the apartment was a good fit for your needs and you enjoyed your stay. My thanks and haste ye back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing