“Overpriced..”

Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: WHISKI Bar & Restaurant is a multi award winning venue specilaising in fresh local Scottish produce. Award winning whisky range of over 300 whiskies and delicious fresh food is on offer all day. Add in LIVE Scottish musics every Night - FREE and you have the "ultimate Scottish experience".
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Convenient location but still doesn't warrant the price of the food and drink!

I got bread and butter with olive spread for 6 pound! O could have almost got a dinner across the road for this price.

Sticky toffee pudding while nice was 7.50!

Staff are nice but I wish I had have skiopef this place and saved myself some money!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 589)

50 - 54 of 1 589 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived in the bar after a long bus tour and wanted good food fast and we're not disappointed. Service good,beer fine (if expensive )and food was pretty good, fish,burgers and pie. Minor complaint was the place was cold. Small moàn as the place was full of both people and atmosphere. I would return gladly.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

First pub we walked into on our arrival and it was a homerun. Friendly staff, great food and plenty of good beer.
Had our first lunch and Guinness at Whiski. Returned there that evening for after dinner drinks and were thrilled with the great music. Great group performing typical Scottish folk music. Retuned the following evening for drinks and music. New group performance but same great music and service.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Called here for an early evening drink before a meal nearby. Ordered a pint of lager and a glass of Prosecco which came to £13.85!!!!
The barmaid laughed when I said that I only wanted a glass not the bottle. "I don't set the prices sorry".
Ah well, lesson learned.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Nice greeting and quickly seated.

Good theming.

Full of diners from around the world thinking they are eating good Scottish food.

The customer and restaurant could both do better.