“A great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room: the dining table set for six.
The master bedroom (with en-suite): plenty of room for a travel cot (cot provided on request). The master bedroom (with en-suite): ample wardrobe and storage space.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room: the dining table set for six.
The master bedroom (with en-suite): ample wardrobe and storage space.
The master bedroom (with en-suite).
Master bedroom en-suite: WC, fitted cabinets, wash hand basin and shower.
Master bedroom en-suite: WC, fitted cabinets, wash hand basin and shower.
Double bedroom.
Double bedroom: extra storage and mirror.
The twin bedroom.
The twin bedroom: extra storage and mirror.
Main bathroom: bath with shower over it, wash hand basin and WC.
Main bathroom: bath with shower over it, wash hand basin and WC.
Kitchen: fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave.
Kitchen.
Living room: two comfortable three-seater sofas and a nest of tables.
Living room and dining area: plenty of space to relax.
Dining area and bookcase with a few books and DVDs.
Tailored hampers available on request.
Teabags, fresh coffee and sugar are provided.
Outside: our living room, double bedroom and kitchen windows.
Outside: a modern apartment in beautiful surroundings.
Outside: looking at the apartment from the street.
Outside: the front entrance to the apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mlambies
“A great place”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

We have gone to Edimburgh to Celebrate Hogmanay and my husband's birthday. We chose this apartment and it were a great choice.
The apartmed is super, clean and tidy so with many amenities. The owner is very friendly and has been waiting for us since we made the reservation in May until our return home. Our trip has been wonderful so the accommodation has been important for it.
I recommend a lot this apartment if you want feel at home.
We thank Maya and her mother who also kindly attended to us for their dedication and attentions.
We hope to go back to Scotland and sure we will go to Maya's apartment.

3 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for such a lovely review, and thanks also for taking the time to share your thoughts; it's much appreciated. After our messages back and forth throughout the year, it was wonderful to finally meet you and welcome you all to the apartment. I'm so happy you all had a wonderful Hogmanay/new year and that your husband enjoyed his birthday in Edinburgh; what a wonderful way to mark the occasion! I aim to provide a "home from home" for my guests, so I'm delighted to hear you were so pleased with the apartment and also that you felt at home during your stay. I'll pass your comments to my mum, as she'll be touched by your words, too. Thank you again for choosing my apartment and I look forward to welcoming you all back! All the best for a wonderful 2017 and warmest wishes to you all. Maya.
Philip S
“Superb welcome, facilities and location”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment is just outside the city centre and has parking available, which makes it easy to drive to. It is also on the tram/route between the airport and train station, with stops just a couple of minutes' walk away. It is a 15-minute walk into the centre. Tesco Express and takeaways are also a couple of minutes away. We appreciated Maya's welcome and the basic provisions and wine awaiting us. The apartment has everything we needed and we'll certainly return.

2 Jan 2017
Thank you for choosing my apartment for your stay in Edinburgh; it was a pleasure to welcome you all! Thank you also for taking the time to write a review; I'm very pleased to hear that the location and parking was so convenient for you, as they were a few of the main reasons I chose this particular apartment. It's a safe and quiet neighbourhood, but so close to everything one might need when staying in Edinburgh. You're very welcome for the provisions and wine. As a keen traveller myself, I like to treat my guests the way I expect to be treated, so I'm glad to hear you had everything you needed at the apartment. I look forward to welcoming you all back when you return. Until then, stay well and I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2017! Warmest wishes, Maya.
douetesvo...
Fairfield County, CT
“Applause, applause!”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Our party of 4 adults made this comfortable rental property our home away from home during a brief visit to Edinburgh in October 2016 as we wrapped up a longer tour of Scotland.
We were delighted with the flat’s location and features, all of which were top-notch and compared favorably to similar rentals we’ve enjoyed in Europe and North America.
The residence was spacious and gracious, equipped with just about every creature comfort travelers would want: We were spoilt for choice with regard to kitchen equipment (although there's no shortage of restaurants a short walk or tram ride away). Bedrooms offered comfy beds and plenty of room to stash suitcase contents. In addition to our light, bright, and quiet surroundings, nearby on-street parking was much-appreciated. Kudos to the property owner, who was accessible, responsive, and effortlessly anticipated our every need or question. We look forward to returning!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Everything was top notch, and the property owner was responsive and gracious.
Liked least: Having to leave so soon!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Dec 2016
Thank you very much for choosing my apartment for your stay, and also for taking the time to share your thoughts; it's much appreciated! It was wonderful to welcome you all to Edinburgh and to finally meet you after our messages back and forth. I'm touched and humbled to hear that "everything about the experience was top-notch". I strive to make my guests' experiences as memorable and as smooth as possible, so I'm very pleased to hear you had everything you needed for a wonderful holiday, and that the beds were comfy enough for you! Thank you again; sending warmest wishes to you all. Maya.
sdoldoc
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Practically perfect in every way”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Exceptionally experience - location, clean and with all amenities. Just a 5 min walk from the tram station and very convenient for both the city and the airport. Maya was wonderful and very helpful and even helped to print out our boarding passes. Would definitely stay again and recommend

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Aug 2016
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much! The location is one of the main reasons I chose this particular apartment, and I'm pleased you liked it so much too. I'm glad I could help with your boarding passes; it was certainly not a problem. Thank you again for choosing my apartment for your stay. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family, and I look forward to welcoming you all back if/when you return. Many thanks again and best wishes. Maya.
Jenn901
Lafayette, California
“Perfect apartment for a family visit to Edinburgh”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We were very pleased with our stay. The apartment is well appointed, stocked with the basics and VERY clean. Quiet, safe area. Comfortable beds. Great showers. Tesco grocery 2 minutes walk. Five minute walk to tram station which is easy to use and quickly takes you right into the heart of the central City (or to/from the airport). Our host, Maya, was awesome. She was very helpful and thoughtful. She even made sure we had coffee, tea and ample food for breakfasts (as well as a box of shortbread cookies!). She made us feel right at home. Good value for a family and each of our teenage daughters had their own bedroom. We would highly recommend this apartment. Thank you Maya!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Maya made sure we were well taken care of and felt at home
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Jul 2016
Thank you so much; I'm most touched by your kind words, Russ! It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and your family and I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at the apartment so much. Comfort and cleanliness are of paramount importance to me and I'm very pleased to hear that you were comfortable here. Thank you again for choosing my apartment for your stay and I look forward to welcoming you all back! Warmest wishes to you all, Maya.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing