“Nice apartmentt, good location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
From Lounge Window
Apartment Block
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Mrsfunny
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Nice apartmentt, good location”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a lovely stay in this well located apartment. It is ideal for 2 couples or a family of 4, having 2 bathrooms is very handy. There is a Tesco Express 2 mins walk away which is useful for buying food for breakfast. We liked having free wi-fi and the toiletries such as shampoo and shower gel were a welcome surprise.The apartment wass comfortable and spacious with a lovely view of Arthur's Seat from the lounge.We were able to walk everywhere and left all our cases in a large locker at the bus station for only £9 on the last day. We were very pleased we chose to stay in an apartment as it was better value than a hotel and more sociable for us as we could sit and chat before going out in the lounge with a glass of wine.

Management Response
15 Dec 2013
Thanks for your great review...hope to see you back.
Shahid

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

RamblingR...
United Kingdom
“Charming apartment; helpful and friendly owner; definitely one to return to.”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

When I couldn't make the website work, I telephoned Shahid, the owner, who booked the dates for me. I really value people, who accomodate my inabilities, enabling me to enjoy something I've set my heart on.

The flat is very modern, cosy and the exact opposite of everything "New Town". The beds are comfortable and the flat is equipped for holiday makers. I had a lovely time and only wish I'd been there for longer. It is well located in the middle of the city.

It is on the fourth floor and served by a lift.

Thank you Shahid, for making the stay so easy and comfortable.

Feedback - Please include instructions for using appliances in the white folder. It is pure luck that my friend has a similar model dishwasher. Neither of us knew how to make the DVD player or washing machine work.

I'm asked to comment on its suitability for disabled people. Access is fine [it has a lift] and I don't know how they'd get out in a fire.

It's perfect for older travellers [I'm one and I love it]. It's perfect for friends. A two bedroom flat, sleeping four people is unsuitable for large groups.

It's smart, with nice wooden floors, so is probably unsuitable for pets. I don't know if the block allows them. It's rather too smart for very young children, who are at the age of throwing food around. It's fine for children, once they are house trained.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Almost everything; especially location, furnishings and of course the car parking space.
Liked least: Not being able to work the DVD player.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 21 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing