“Business and Family visits!”
Review of Hemma

Hemma
Ranked #546 of 2 701 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: Hemma means AT HOME in Swedish. Hemma is a café/bar with great brunch, lunch, buffet, smörgåsbord platters, dinners and last but not least cakes. A family friendly haven daytime and a party place at night with lots of international and Scottish draught beer and cider on tap and an extensive cocktail list. Party/ Dinner/ Venue/Events just email us or call for booking of events. Välkommen! Anna & Mike
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

As a self employed single mother of two small children, more often than not, I bring my little ones to my business meetings with me; when in Edinburgh I always suggest Hemma.

The food is really tasty with good options for our ludicrous intolerances, they have a handy little box of toys for all ages, it’s a huge space, the staff are great and really amenable and it’s a short walk from Old Town. I always use this place and intend to do so in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

A very relaxed place, where you can either have just a drink, sharing plates, or full dinner. We enjoyed two meals during our short stay in Edinburgh - a main meal, and veggie croquette/burger with chips. Both meals were well cooked. My husband said the veggie burger had a home-made taste, and the chips were crisp and came as a generous tub full. The drinks were good too. Both times the place was buzzing with loads of people meeting up and having fun.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

There are two parts to this review- having been so happy with our meal on the Tuesday night we went back Wednesday morning for brunch!!

My goodness the scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms were simply delicious!!

By the way- my pals had good food too! ;0)

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Went for something different and it was fantastic. Lovely friendly and attentive staff. First class place and would recommend and return again.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Here for drinks with colleagues. Ben, Mike and Lloyd are the best. Amaze-balls. All of them pretty cute too.

1  Thank anoukberthier