Reviews (1 237)
1 237 results
All reviews quartermile area washers and dryers royal mile a small kitchen area simpson loan the breakfast area one bedroom suite sliding door corner room complimentary breakfast national museum of scotland no air conditioning building work minute walk toilet and shower two double beds hotel is located
37 - 42 of 1 237 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff and upon arrival we were asked what floor we wished to be on we opted for the top floor which was lovely, came with its own little kitchen with dishwasher, oven and sink, and a lovely comfy bed.
The room had a view of the castle and was in ideal location for getting everywhere we needed to.
Breakfast was basic but lovely
We would definitely return again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed at the Residence Inn for four nights and were not disappointed. We arrived much earlier than check in time, and asked to leave our bags until check in. They were very nice about watching our luggage, and while we were changing into more Scotland appropriate attire, they had our room readied and let us in quite early. One of the desk attendants noticed how exhausted I was and offered me coffee and juice; he even helped us up with our bags. I was so appreciative! I also cannot give enough compliments to the bar staff who dealt with my travelling partner on more than one of her late drinking nights. One even assisted her in getting to the room--embarrassing to me, but awfully nice of him. The hotel was immaculate, and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job of replacing towels and toiletries and making the beds! Great place--I will stay again if ever I am in Edinburgh!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We usually stay in Marriotts but not usually a Residence Inn. The rooms are surprisingly spacious and functional. Complimentary breakfast was a huge plus. Theres also a few restaurants including Starbucks next door. In a nice and quiet location with easy access to everything. Only ~10min walk to Castle.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have stayed here a few times over the past year or so mainly on family get way weekends. It has a great location in the Quartermile area of Edinburgh, minutes from the Meadows and the National Museum and about 5-10minutes walk from the Royal Mile and about 10-15 minutes walk from the Castle. This is a great location to stay in with lots of restaurants in walking distance. Indeed I tend to park my car on arrival and forget about it until I leave either walking or using buses to get around.

Hotel is modern glass and steel, rooms are modern with small kitchens. Check in staff are always welcoming. The beds are comfortable and generally I sleep really well twice I have been upgraded to asuite which is nice. Breakfast is included in the price and apart from peak times it is easy to find a table, the staff are really nice and helpful. Only issue is that I wish they would just improve the quality of their sausages.
Overall a great choice for Edinburgh

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful, clean rooms. Bed was incredibly comfortable!! You get 10 stars for the bed and pillows.
On the other hand, a downside would be the breakfast, which was the same every morning. It was good, but no variety.
Staff was nice, did their best to help whenever they could.
All in all a good experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business