US$155
US$310
US$190
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$204
Safestay Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$282
US$296
Priceline
Reviews (1 756)
1 756 results
All reviewscity centrethe executive loungeclose to the airportleisure clubleisure facilitiestwo double bedsairlink bussteam rooman early flightstayed here for one nightfamily roomhaggisbreakfast was excellentporridgeprinces streetgymconcierge
609 - 614 of 1 756 reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Stayed as a business 1 night stay. The staff as always friendly, efficient and make you feel special. It however, in my view, starting to look tired, the paintwork old and the building showing signs of age.
I'll be staying again as I am a Marriott fan but not the best in the chain

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Edinburgh_Marriott, General Manager at Edinburgh Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review to share your experience.

It was our pleasure to take of you and we greatly appreciate your loyalty to Marriott. We are currently awaiting the date of our next refurbishment, however, we will keep your comments in mind when discussing future plans. In the meantime our Property Manager and his team will review all areas of the hotel and carry out necessary repairs where appropriate.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Edinburgh Marriott soon and ensuring you have a brilliant stay.

Yours sincerely,

Peter

Peter Dornom

Reviewed 18 January 2016

My Dad had booked us at this hotel, close to the Edinburgh Airport. But not close enough to have a free shuttle to the airport! I was really surprised when I asked about the shuttle and they said they didn't have one. My choices were to take a bus (£2.50) or call for a taxi (£8.00). The hotel is less than 2 miles from the airport, but no shuttle. If I was working, and not on holiday, I wouldn't stay at this hotel. Business people need a dependable hotel, with a shuttle, that is available 24 hours, as international travel is unpredictable.

The rooms were nice, but I couldn't get the heater to work, as my room was very cold. I was also surprised that they didn't have an additional blanket available. The WiFi worked very well in my room, a big plus! I had a king bed, with ample room to stretch out and watch some TV. Good sized TV in the room.

Perhaps the highlight of the trip was dinner. We were tired, and thirsty after a full day of traveling, and the bar was a welcome respite. I'm not a huge fan of "hotel food", even at Marriott's in the USA, but this place FAR exceeded my expectations! The main course and desert were outstanding and cooked to perfection. My beer was very cold and the wine with dinner excellent. A great way to end a day of travel.

They have a business center where you can print your boarding passes, and a reasonable fitness center where you can workout.

I stayed at the Airport Hilton this summer while traveling through Scotland. It has a shuttle, and is walking distance to the airport. The Marriott was superior in every other way.

Room Tip: Not many bad rooms, but get one far enough away from the lobby. Make sure heat works!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Just back from 2 nights here. The room was spacious and well appointed. The hotel was lovely throughout and the staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay here again. A great bargain at this time of year. Although it's a little out from the centre, the bus link is superb and, the tram stop a short walk away.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2016

Stayed here on 12th December as was attending a reunion in town - rate was more than I was expecting but it was a Saturday night. We drove up from Ayrshire and due to some traffic were pushed for time. I had left a message the night before to see if could get a slightly earlier ( 30 mins) check in to allow time to get changed and into city centre. The message hadn't been passed on and our room wasn't ready but the receptionist ( patricia ?) was excellent she checked for the first available room and got us in - lifesaver !! Room was on ground floor and was a good size - spotless and comfy bed. She also sorted our taxi into town. We didn't eat in the hotel so cant comment. would stay here again. Not walking distance to town but taxi or the 24hr airport stops right outside

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the marriott for new years eve with my girlfriend. Was treat like royalty off the staff the whole time. The room was big and the bed was comfy. If you stay take time to learn how to read the instructions on the air con properly. The spa was ok not the best as the pool was a bit small and the jacuzzi was ok that day. If you are expecting to be able to walk home from a night out in edinburgh tho this isnt for you but the bus stop is right outside amd busses run to and from until the early hours. The breakfast is amazing you can have pretty much anything you like and as much of it as you can squeeze in.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple