US$243
US$198
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$206
US$195
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$161
US$141
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$200
US$162
Hotels.com
Grassmarket Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$153
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$228
US$221
  • Breakfast included
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)
US$124
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Safestay Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsuniversity campusheriot watt universitybuses runcity centrelovely bathroomironing boardthe air conditioningstayed here for one nightclose to the airportbus servicebreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousday ticketmodern hotela wonderful stayexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Spent Easter at this hotel. The hotel is outstanding very modern with very polite and friendly staff. Have to give "Forsal" ( think that's how you spell it) . He was the bar manager and he cannot do enough for you. Such a lovely guy. The hotel is situated about 6 miles outside the city centre. However there is a bus service directly outside..No25, which takes you straight there for £1.70 p/p. It even runs a night service till 4am. Very pleasant, comfortable and welcoming stay. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Will M, General Manager at Courtyard Edinburgh West, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi OAFCUK,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review of your recent stay. It is great to hear such great feedback about the team, I will make sure I pass on your comments to Floris (don't worry I usually spell it wrong too!), he is a great asset to our team. Great that you made use of the bus service, even though we are quite far out of town it is easier to get in than some people think.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve given it score of 5 because you really cannot fault this new hotel on cleanliness but having just been opened a few months I really wouldn’t expect any less.
I think it’s the first time we’ve ever had to walk past a bar (unavoidably) with suitcases on way to lifts. Perhaps could have been designed a lot better. Room was immaculate. No room service though which one would expect in a hotel of such standard. The bar area was strange. Not nearly enough comfortable seating where one would be happy to linger for more than one drink. Maybe trying too hard to be trendy rather than comfy. Probably wouldn’t choose this again because it is so far out of the city but would recommend for people passing through.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Will M, General Manager at Courtyard Edinburgh West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Gail R,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, your comments are appreciated. I am glad that you liked some aspects of the hotel, but completely understand that the design may not be to your tastes. As a Courtyard brand we do not offer rooms service, but we do have the Market in reception where snacks can be purchased or food from the Avenue can also be taken to the rooms.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back in the future if you do choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I ordered a sandwich which arrived with a salad and 'kettle' crisps, it was huge and totally yummy. I had to ask my husband to help me finish it. He had an IPA and I tried the 'cocktail of the week' a Singapore sling, which was lovely. We will be back...

Room Tip: I didn't stay in the hotel it is set in a very peaceful campus.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi edinburgheateries,

Thank you for coming to visit us and leaving us this review. It is great to hear when we have locals coming to have some food and drink with us. We have worked hard on the sandwich choices trying to get some tasty alternatives to the usual ones. I will take great pleasure in feeding your comments back to the team.

I hope you will come to visit again soon.

Thanks

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Thus was an unplanned stay during the snow red alert. Managed to get a room as the main roads started to be closed and return journey to Glasgow became impossible. The car park was not useable due to drifting snow, and check in a bit chaotic as stranded travellers were trying to get a room. The room was great, bed comfortable, bathroom basic but fine. Due to staff not making it to work through the blizzard, dinner was reduced to bar meals and buffet. Bar meal was good but took over an hour to be served, understandable in the circumstances.

Overall, this new hotel is well appointed, staff were good under pressure, would recommend for a business stay, but a bit far out of the city and amenities

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hi Scotabroad57,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. It was a challenging couple of days for both guests and the team, but I am glad that we were able to get you a bed and you enjoyed the room. We certainly weren't providing our usual food standards then due to team and food shortages, but I do hope that you will return and be able to experience our usual level of service.

Many thanks for your positive comments.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

There’s no doubt this is a nice hotel and I was fortunate enough to get a room at short notice when my flight was cancelled. However the situation got worse for me the next day when my flight got cancelled again, I had no choice but to stay another night. I was literally snowed in. The hotel decided to hike the price up £35 to stay a second night. Same room. I was unsympathetically told by the manager ‘supply and demand’. I’m sorry, but this just does not sit comfortably with me. They had me over a barrel. Shame on the Hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Will M, General Manager at Courtyard Edinburgh West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hi Secker1,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us although I am sorry to hear that you feel we took advantage of the situation. Like other hotels, we do operate fluctuating pricing and as we are in our first few months of opening we do have nights with rates as low as £65. We did not increase the price the following night due to the snow but just in line with our pre-set strategy as the rate was due to go up slightly for the following 3 nights. As it was increased to a price that we think is still highly competitive for our standard of the hotel then we did leave it in place. I am sorry how this was explained to you as it certainly isn't as cold and simple as that.

Please let me know if you plan to stay with us again and I will ensure you have a great stay with us.