other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
swingclub...
Hong Kong
“A beautiful town house with no soul!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The location of the townhouse is excellent as there are many bars and restaurants in this area. However, it was quite noisy on Friday and Saturday nights as the townhouse is located at the back street and people love to gather there to smoke and to chat.
Overall, the property is clean and new. The garage is very convenient. Washing machine, dish washer, oven etc are all provided.
Somehow, when we stayed there, we feel something were missing....

In one of the bedroom's bathroom, no hooks to hang towels at all. Bath gel was not provided. Only one room has hair dryer. No kitchen towels or tea towels. When we requested, owner told us that the property is a self service type and none of these will be provided.

What really worried me with the booking was that the owner never replied to my messages via the TripAdvisor's rental box. Their email address got problem as all my messages were bounced back. I have to call TripAdvisor to get hold of the owner. At same stage, I thought this listed property was a scam!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Sep 2016
Hello Cinnie

Thank you for your review.

Im glad you liked most aspects of our town house but I am dissapointed to hear of your concerns.

To summarise most of the things that you have mentioned, this property is listed as a self catering unit and not a hotel. The idea of staying in an apartment as apposed to have more space without paying the prices hotels charge for their suites. We provide towels, teas and coffees and the beds are fully made up with fresh linen. I would struggle to think of anywhere that provides more than one hairdyer per unit.

You are correct in mentioning that the house has recently been newly decorated and furnished and we are glad you liked it!

I am quite dissapointed that the first review on Trip Advisor is not the best review out there as our town house is one of the highest rated properties in Edinburgh currently on other booking sites.

Thank you for taking the time to leavea review!

Dayle Stewart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing