“Anthemion Apartment, Great King Street, Edinburgh”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax in comfort and elegance!
Elegantly decorated, many original features, central heating, living flame fire. Bedroom 1 is spacious and light, default configuration is superkingsize, but can also be two twins.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax in comfort and elegance!
Central location but away from the hubbub
Bedroom 2 is roomy and bright; default is two twins, can be reconfigured as superkingsize.
Beautiful bedroom 2
Enjoy our comfortable beds!
Lovely antique furniture
Elegant Georgian architecture - New Town at its best
Ultra quality kitchen/dining area - everything you'd need and more!
Plenty of room to prepare and dine
hallway
Enjoy a luxury stay in Edinburgh New Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
AMH222013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Anthemion Apartment, Great King Street, Edinburgh”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Stayed for weekend with my son. Tasteful beautiful apartment, peaceful, everything we needed. Great contact from Jan, and Jon welcomed us and was so informative and friendly. Thanks a lot.

1 Apr 2017
Thank you so much! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay so much and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Mlcc146
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Apartment, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Myself and two friends were in Edinburgh for the rugby and, along with a Scottish victory, this beautiful apartment topped off a great weekend. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's wonderful New Town on a very impressive Georgian street it's remarkably quiet for somewhere within 10 mins walk of the restaurants and bars of Stockbridge (or the shops of George and Princes Street).

The apartment itself is spotless and well appointed - we were wanting for nothing. I will certainly be returning. Do yourself a favour, don't hesitate, just book.

1 Mar 2017
Thanks so much for this lovely review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Anthemion Apartment Edinburgh - and the rugby result! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Ed M
“Superb apartment in great location”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Five stars on every front, comfort, amenities and location. Jan couldn't have been more helpful in making our stay so enjoyable. My wife and I would thoroughly recommend this apartment.

24 Feb 2017
Thanks for your kind review! We hope to welcome you back to Anthemion in the future!
Lerwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

21 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for this lovely review, Tom. I'm delighted you had such a nice time and look forward to seeing you again in Anthemion!
Bella579
Borders, United Kingdom
“Perfect for my needs”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I stayed in this wonderfully elegant and comfortable apartment for around three weeks in January. Prior to booking and during the process of doing so, I found both the property owner and manager to be extremely helpful and accommodating. I really felt that Jan, the owner, showed a genuine interest in ensuring that my stay in Anthemion was the best it could possibly be.
The flat was warm, perfectly located for the centre of Edinburgh and public transport connections but at the same time it was easy to forget you were in the centre due to its tranquility. The kitchen is modern and very well equipped and the bathroom a delight. I was reluctant to leave...! If I needed to stay in Edinburgh again I would have absolutely no hesitation about staying there again.

7 Feb 2017
Thank you for this lovely review! I'm delighted that your stay in Anthemion went well, and I'd be delighted to welcome you back in the future. All the best!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing