“Fantastic food”

Tahini
Ranked #8 of 418 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Bar
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went with my husband for an early evening meal and had the five course tapas. The service was great, the staff were friendly and welcoming and gave advice on the different courses. Each course was excellent and we were given plenty of time between courses to recover for the next one. Everything was great and I cannot say I had a favourite dish. There was so much food however that we took most of the meat course home with us for the next day. Will definitely be back but won’t eat beforehand.

1  Thank LorraineP901

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went with 4 couples. Was a lovely experience. My only faults are it is so small and as table was close to door it was also quite cold. This I know can’t be helped. Food and staff were 1st class however.
Will certainly be back.

1  Thank poppy1Scotland
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Tahini on Friday evening. I have lots of food issues and i have to say they were fantastic and could not be more helpful and made sure i was catered for all evening. I did not feel like an inconvenience as i do in other restaurants. I will definately be back and all of my friends throughly enjoyed the experience also.
Thank you.

1  Thank lindatrio
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lebanese restaurant in the city centre of Dundee is a hidden gem. From the second you walk in you are greeted with a friendly warm welcome, and it gets better as the evening progresses. 5 courses of shared tapas one at a time and each course is explained to you in great detail, fresh food prepared to very high level with a variety of hot and mellow spices blended together to give you a culinary delight.

2  Thank Grant D
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It is a good place to come with friends and have few drinks. So much food which is not the best quality. During a first course i realised that i know all ham/ salamies from supermarkets.
I liked the souses, humouse, aubergine.
My experience was good, but not very good.