Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$48
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews bell tree next door broughty ferry restaurant next door attached restaurant great stay comfy bed family room car park stayed here for nights would stay again reception staff lorraine dominos coop supermarket arbroath pi
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed overnight on a Saturday night. We were travelling from Manchester to Aberdeen and booked here for a rest. Beautiful area. Tegan our receptionist was very pleasant and efficient. When I got to our room I thought I had booked a twin room. I went back and Tegan said that the room would be made up from our walk into Broughty Ferry. When I checked it was my mistake. I apologise for my mistake but you wouldn't have known as Tegan was so polite. Tegan gave us directions to Broughty Ferry which is a beautiful place to visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. We had one drink in a witherspoon pub and staff very efficient. We had a meal in the adjacent restaurant next to the Premier Inn. The Bell tree. Excellent food and wish it was our local one in Wigan. Excellent service and during difficult times with the covid everyone is doing a marvellous job. Thank you so much for our excellent stay. We'll done to ensure we get the best service.

Room tip: Absolutely no problems in any areas
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aurara
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Excellent location right next to great amenities and eateries etc.
The Greene King Pub next door is also very good.
Room was perfect, and was quiet and very clean and modern.
Would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: Far off rooms very quiet. Facing rear of building also quiet.
Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank GaryM604
Reviewed 29 March 2021

Lovely friendly staff.
Spacious rooms more than some other premiere inns I have stayed at .
Nice view to rear of building there is a small lake
Price was reasonable.
Overall happy with my stay and would come again

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 March 2021

The hotel is very convenient for my needs. There's plenty of parking, and it's additionally close to the city.. The rooms are of the upgraded versions, compared to some of the other Premier Inn's, which makes the stay a little more comfortable and relaxing. Reception is available 24 hours, which is also a bonus. There are a few plug sockets in the room, allowing one to operate laptops etc. I do tend to go for the Premier Inn's with the more modern rooms etc as it makes the stay more pleasant and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank autandabout
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Enjoyed a two night stay recently. Room very comfy. Clean, calm and quiet A Coop store open early to late is opposite for supplies. Had a really good kebab from the shop opposite the inn.
Good location for the east side of DUndee, Broughty Ferry, east coast and Angus.

Date of stay: October 2020