Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$91
US$66
View deal
Agoda.comUS$91
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Trip.com
All reviews brewers fayre restaurant next door meal deal reception staff buffet style visiting family excellent value for money good size good nights sleep family room comfortable bed stayed for one night comfortable stay cooked breakfast arbroath inns angus
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021

Top marks for friendliness and cleanliness . Tucked away but close to many places . Quiet and friendly place to stay . Cost was very reasonable . Paid the extra for flexi stay as I wasn’t sure I could go but price was still very competitive.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

This is my second visit to Premier Inns ,in a month, ( last 1 , Falkirk. )
Brilliant staff, Bill, and 2 other Ladies, on Reception. Faultless, so helpful, and Fun.. you don’t get that much, nowadays ..
Room was ideal, very clean, you felt safe, immediately, “ Covid “ etc. We had a lovely meal, at the Brewers Fayre. Look out for the 25% off, voucher, widely available, and it works too . £40 meal for £30. Can’t be bad..and I see Beefeater, doing similar !!!
But please, do not get up early, and want to visit Costa Coffee. They advertise opening at 0630. Off I went, 0630 on the dot ..
It looked all closed up , so I walked round the building, and noticed a girl inside.. said Hello, I thought the restaurant opened at 0630, she says NO !,,
Doesn’t open till 0800, but the drive through, opens at 0630 .
Oh, I said, is it 0630 now, knowing it was, and she said yes..
ah progress, can you see where this is going, ??
May I have a coffee and a Bacon Roll,
NO.. BLUNYLY
MY God, why not,
“You’re not in a car”
“ are you kidding me on ? “
So, you would like me to walk over to my car, drive over, and ask again ??
I wasn’t Rude, but I was very Blunt again, don’t think I’ll be going anywhere near Costa again..
Yes, I realise, it’s all to do with safety etc, but I’m a respectable 70 year old, and there wasn’t a living sole, in the vicinity..
Good news though, I thought I’ll try the Brewers Fayre, they MIGHT be open. Success, and I had the most delicious bacon roll, and a wait for it, Costa coffee.
I rest my case .
Premier, I love you ,and your associates BF and Beefeater..
Kenny

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Great location, very friendly staff who treat you like family, you’ll have a great sleep and feel refreshed.Very handy for the restaurant next door or try McDonald’s or Costa Coffee which is a new addition to the area.
Don’t take my word for it, Go and book and experience it for yourself.

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

We decided to book a few nights here for our base to explore the east coast. The Hotel is easy to reach and has various eateries within the immediate surroundings.

CHECK IN
Was easy (after Bill and Lorraine realised that two guys can share a double bed - we have been together 18 years lol). Anyway, both of them were very polite and always said hi. Lorraine sorted a minor issue with battery replacement for the tv remote. They are a credit to the Hotel :-)

THE ROOM
Was very spacious and comfortable. Tea & Coffee in the room. There was a bath with shower and Decent tv. Heating/air con worked fine and we had no issues with storage.

FACILITIES
You know what you are getting with a Premier Inn. The hotel is basic but more than met what we wanted. The separate bar/restaraunts had a beer garden which divided the two buildings and this looked on to a field with Pheasants and cows in it, so peaceful.

PARKING
Plenty free parking. We managed to get parked under our window easily each time we went out.

Great base for exploring!! Will be back :-)

Room tip: 1st floor rooms give more privacy
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluenosejock1
Reviewed 11 May 2021

This premier inn was very clean, the member of staff on the front desk Lorraine was very welcoming, Fantastic customer service, Lorraine was very helpful and couldn't be more attentive. Warm and friendly welcome, I will definitely be back. Good staff like Lorraine should be cherished.