Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$103
PricelineUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
CheapTicketsUS$93
Destinia.comUS$103
All reviews botanic gardens western hotels ninewells hospital nice hotel function suite car park family wedding river tay city centre business trip restaurant staff minute drive would highly recommend this hotel quiet location walk in shower stayed for one night room was large
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

The company I work for booked us into this hotel. I must say I'm really impressed. The room was spotless. All dining areas immaculate and routinely cleaned. Modern decor.
I must say the diners we had were fantastic. Lemon and herb chicken was stunning. The steak burger, the chicken burger and steak casserole all amazing. (I'm food motivated therefore a big deal for me). The views from the dining area are really something. Garden is well maintained and beautiful. Plenty of parking even with a long wheelbase van.

I'd like to make a special mention to Josh in the bar. This young man was so polite, professional, attentive and welcoming. Nothing was an issue even when I ordered a JD and Coke and forgot to say no ice. My fault yet he still fixed it.

All social distancing polices enforced and adhered too. Sanitising stations everywhere. All staff following guidelines and were all great.

My only minor point is the rooms are very warm. I had the 3 windows open constant even when not in the room and the fan provided on full. Other than that had a fantastic stay and will definitely be booking to bring my husband here for a staycation.

(during my time there only took 2 pictures as I was eager to eat the food my plate was empty when I remembered )

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Just spent a lovely weekend here. Lovely hotel, lovely room, lovely staff, who are a real asset to the hotel.

Special mention to Josh and Jack in the restaurant, very helpful and professional. However, all staff were great - night porter, reception, dining room, bar, room. Whoever looks after the garden deserves a medal too, it is beautiful!

Felt very Covid-safe, plenty of sanitising visible. Plenty of dispensers available throughout hotel, cleaning of touch-spots, staff sanitising their hands. Ventilation spot on.

Would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to returning soon. Thanks to everyone who made out stay memorable.

Date of stay: June 2021
Sean Burke, General Manager at Best Western Dundee Invercarse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Thanks for your review following your recent stay with us!

I'm very happy to read how much you enjoyed your visit and that Josh and Jack in particular had looked after you whilst you were here. I have passed on your feedback to them and they were delighted.

The whole team will look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Warm welcome, lovely staff. Our room was immaculate and a good size, the large walk in shower was great and the complimentary refreshments pack really good. We ate there on the evening and the food was fantastic with excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your positive review following your visit to the hotel.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back again when you are next in the city!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Loved our stay. Staff so nice. Excellent food. Beautiful gardens to front with views to the river Tay. Loads of parking spaces. Our room was recently refurbished. Super king bed, sofa and walk in shower. Great comfy bed and nice linen/towels. Fan, hairdryer, iron, tea n coffee etc all supplied. Yes it's a couple of miles from the centre but it's a lovely walk in along the river. Hotel is round the corner from the Botanic Gardens which is a peaceful oasis to relax.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review.

It's always great to receive such positive feedback and I'm sure the whole team will be delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay.

Hopefully you choose us again if you are visiting the city again.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

Loved the room and the facilities of the accessible room. The bed was so big I nearly needed my sat nav to find my way out of the bed! Having loads of sockets and USB ports especially next to the bed was fantastic. The parking was super handy too. Oh and I loved the HUGE TV!
The staff couldn’t have been more helpful and even upgraded me to an even posher room as there had been some kind of weird glitch due to covid lockdown and I had ended up with 2 rooms for 1 person but only paid for one.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sean Burke, General Manager at Best Western Dundee Invercarse Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Thanks for your very positive feedback following your stay with us.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay so much and do hope you can visit us again soon!