Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$98
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Trip.comUS$104
All reviews train station great hotel modern hotel budget hotel discovery ship superior room the location is perfect floor to ceiling windows shower room minute walk bars and restaurants city centre buffet breakfast late check night stay would highly recommend this hotel car park
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Family 3 nights break away during school Easter holiday to visit the V&A museum and excellent base for golfing at Arbroath and Carnoustie. Lovely modern hotel and fantastic location across road from The Discovery and the new V&A Museum. Beds extremely comfortable, a king size and single in our room. Great shower. Could do with heating/AC info card in room as was bit warm. I should have asked at reception for this and I'm sure they would have provided but I think useful to have info in each room. Hotel is built above the train station but there is no issue with noise. No hotel car park but there is secure car parking few minutes away round corner and discounted if you have hotel validate your ticket. Breakfast is plentiful and excellent value for £7.95 per person. Had dinner 2 nights in hotel and was good, reasonable cost. The staff from all areas in hotel are friendly and efficient. Great room rate pricing for the quality of hotel and service. Highly recommend this hotel. Will look forward to a return visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MansoorB53, General Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Dundee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2019

Dear LH1167,

Thank you for your positive review. Good to read that you enjoyed your visit to Dundee and your stay at the hotel.

We do position the hotel with favourable rates, no need to pay too much. I will certainly look into instructions for the AC controls for in the rooms. If you do get a chance to stay with us again its good to know that we can adjust your rooms temperature from the reception computer.

Hope to welcome you back with us soon

Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

Arrived off the train from Edinburgh out the door of the station and in the door of the hotel. You enter the hotel door to the left you find the lifts to take you up to the second floor where you will find the reception and also the lounge/bar/restaurant where you can have breakfast/lunch/dinner.
You will find the staff here very friendly and are always smiling and look like they really enjoy their jobs nothing is too much for them.
The rooms are absolutely fabulous with fab rain showers in the bathroom and very comfy beds and pillows. The only thing that let the room down are the seats in the rooms but that is probably just me as I suffered nerve damage during surgery a few years ago and found the chairs very uncomfortable.The rooms not only have heating but air conditioning which was fab as the rooms get very warm but not overly warm.
The hallway again I also suffer from vertigo and the stripped carpet made walking in the hallway a bit horrible.
The restaurant what can I say the most relaxing place ever fabulously comfortable seats with ceiling to floor windows over looking the waterfront.Breakfast is buffet style cereals fruit yoghurts juices water tea and coffee then your cooked breakfast with the loveliest sausages I've tasted in years eggs bacon tomatoes beans etc.
The staff are very well organised in the restaurant and keep things running smoothly.
Plenty to see and do in Dundee if you dont want to eat in the hotel there are plenty of bars and restaurants to visit but avoid Jimmy chungs not a pleasant experience. The V & A is a lovely building and museum plenty to see and do inside.
Thankyou and well done Sleeperz Dundee the whole experience was fabulous and we look forward to visiting again soon.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear magsrfc,

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, great review.

Im pleased to read that you had a memorable stay and enjoyed the hotel. If you do get a chance to visit us again the team would be more than happy to place a different chair in your room, you can even pick the one of your choice from the restaurant, furthermore we can allocate you a room near the lifts so you don't have to walk too far on the stripped carpet.

Lastly, the staff, a great bunch of people who definitely do enjoy their jobs and just want to make sure everybody has a great stay, couldn't do it without them.

Hope to have you back with us soon

Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

I had to cancel my booking very last minute as my husband had to go to hospital
The caring way the assistant manager dealt with this was excellent and I even got an e mail later on asking how he was
My friend and I were going for two nights
I have stayed at the hotel before and can’t recommend it highly enough
It’s lovely to be treated in such a caring way I feel it shows that you are not just a number you are looked after

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

I hope your husband is well and you both get a chance to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2019

I use Sleeperz on a regular basis and the service is second to none, I am always made to feel completely at home. Great selection of food and drinks at the very relaxing bar area. Rooms are immaculate. Great location and parking is nearby. Growing number of great bars and restaurants withing walking distance too and the staff are always pleased to make recommendations.

Dear Pip D

Thank you so much for your great review and your continuous loyalty.

I hope i can welcome you to the hotel personally next time.

Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed with my 2 kids. Fantastic location above the train station. (Never heard a train. )
Lovely clean rooms great shower and breakfast was an all you could eat buffet for only £7.95 for the three of us!!
Staff were all so friendly. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MansoorB53, General Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Dundee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2019

Dear Lozzie1234,

Thank you for your positive feedback. Im pleased you enjoyed the hotel and hope you get a chance to visit us again.