Hotels.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
All reviews old mill irn bru junior suite arran aromatics toiletries nespresso machine underfloor heating in the bathroom pay and display large walk in shower mini fridge marmalade original features fantastic hotel car park city centre huge bathroom reception area breakfast choices
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2021

My first trip away after lockdown and this hotel was lovely. Really stylish, clean and the staff were welcoming. Close by to all the attractions and places we needed to go.
Only downfall was a very small carpark and we couldn't get a space so had to find a space somewhere else in the centre.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank AD4494
Alice Mcknight, Owner at Hotel Indigo Dundee, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Hi AD4494,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!
It's wonderful you enjoyed your stay and our location was convenient.
Our courtyard car park is small but thankfully we have the council one just a couple of hundred meters away.
It is free from 6pm to 8am and free until 1pm on Sundays.

We do hope to see you again next time you visit Dundee!

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Stayed for 4 weeks over May - June for work related purposes. Staff were brilliant from start to finish. Excellent food and room service. Fabulous location. Nice spacious rooms with top quality beds. Will return one day with the better half !

The only negative issue was the cost of the Laundry Service .... still in disbelief how the charges are justified !

Room tip: 5th floor rooms have no view but ideal for sky or bird watching
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Banquetmonster,

Thanks for your awesome review, we really appreciate it and it was such a pleasure having you stay.
A thanks for your feedback regarding the laundry service, please know we only charge the exact cost that the laundry company. charges us.

We'd love you to come back with your better half and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2021

I spent 1 month in Hotel Indigo and I can confirm that all members of staff are always willing to "run an extra mile" for their clients.
The rooms are exceptionally clean, warm and comfortable, and the food is delicious.
An honorable mention goes to Alice from reception. From sorting out an IHG problem, to arranging room service; from booking an extra night, to arrange a late check-out; always kind, friendly and with an obvious smile hidden behind the mask... I couldn't recommend more.
Thank you very much to you all... and I'm looking forward for my return.
Alfredo Leal

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alice Mcknight, Owner at Hotel Indigo Dundee, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Wow thank you so much Alfredo for your kind review, I genuinely really appreciate it!!
It was an absolute pleasure having you stay with us and I am glad we were able to make a month stay for work a bit more comfortable for you. We always do try to go that extra mile for our guests and enjoy doing this.
We love working here and I always say we are very lucky to have such wonderful guests who make us smile.
Please do come back soon, we miss you already!

Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel, trendy decor and very spacious comfortable room. Facilities ok however, after breakfast the restaurant and bar close until 5pm. You can’t even get a coffee which I find bizarre. I’ve never stayed in a hotel where there are no dining/beverage facilities in the afternoon. Particularly on our last day when checkout was 11am and we weren’t due to leave Dundee until 1pm. I asked the staff member at reception if we could get a coffee and I was told there was no facility to offer this as restaurant closed and not opening again until 5pm. Strange..... Unfortunately because of this I probably wouldn’t stay again. The Malmaison, although slightly more expensive, is a much better option in my opinion.

Room tip: Limited parking at the hotel for £12.50 per day. Pay and display car park down the hill from hotel.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alice Mcknight, Owner at Hotel Indigo Dundee, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Hi Law193

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay, we really do appreciate it.
I am so glad you enjoyed your rooms and found them clean and smart.
But I am really sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations regarding our beverage services.
Sadly our bar and restaurant Daisy Tasker has been closed since March 2020 due to COVID and we've just been able to re-open last month.
It's been great to finally welcome all our guests back!
Due to Dundee still being in Tier 2 restrictions we have had to start with a softer re-opening and limited hours for beverage services.
However we are moving in the right direction and are now opening longer as restrictions ease and business is returning to the hotel.
I hope this explains why we were not able to offer these services all the time during your stay.
We do also like to recommend our guests enjoy the great coffee shops, bars and restaurants in our Neighbourhood.
It was a pleasure having your group stay with us and we do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Another superb stay in The Indigo Hotel, Dundee. It’s always clean, comfortable and the staff are very friendly. Special mention to Dion and Ross who both provided fantastic service. It’s a great location and only a short walk from the city centre. FYI if driving - According to booking.com parking is £12.50 but some streets near the hotel is free of charge.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi 1985DS,

Wow thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome 5/5 review.
We really appreciate you coming to stay with us again, it's good to know we are doing something right.
Kudos to Ross and Dion for getting a special mention, they are delighted to see their name's on Trip Advisor!
And thanks for the tip, we do have limited courtyard parking for £12.50 per night, but there are lots of free options around the hotel too, which is really handy.

We do hope to see you again soon and thank you so much for choosing to stay with us when you are in Dundee.