Beeches Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$82
Aberdeen City Centre Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$67
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
  • Restaurant
CitiHouse Aberdeen West End(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$58
US$105
US$94
  • Breakfast included
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$63
US$65
US$63
Priceline
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$56
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$77
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsliving roomunion streetdaily maid servicehonesty bartop floorhome from homewashing machineplace to stayhotel roomcontinental breakfast isfully equipped kitchencar parkexcellent accommodationseparate roomsflights of stairssecure parkingno lift
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Stayed 4 nights. The hotel was much smarter than some reviews had suggested. Our suite had a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and lounge. Kitchen facilities were adequate for most needs but you wouldn't be able to do a roast dinner there. Very handy for restaurants and take-aways, and there is a large secure car park to the rear. Our room (1st floor in number 18) was very quiet. The room is fully serviced to a high standard every day. Would definitely stay there again if in Aberdeen.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BeniarJohn
SkeneHouse, Manager at Skene House Holburn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Skene House Holburn. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Skene House Holburn. We have an excellent Housekeeping team and all the staff take real pride in their work. Your comments have been passed on to our staff and they will be delighted to read this. It’s always a pleasure to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and would like to share their experience with others. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

So, my second foray into the land of serviced apartments and another good experience. This time, breakfast was included in the cost, which saved me having to sort that in the morning - useful!
I'm getting to like this style of accommodation - it allows me to cater for myself and offers more space than a hotel room does. It's a bit like being at home when the wife's away..I'll leave that right there.
One thing, I was disappointed that the salt and pepper pots were empty? I had to improvise when pan frying my salmon fillets..just a small thing but quite important to the roaming gourmands among us ;-)

Room Tip: Lot's of different town house apartments in the complex - perhaps a higher floor to avoid the street noise?
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
SkeneHouse, Manager at Skene House Holburn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am sure you will agree staying in a suite is much more comfortable than staying in a hotel room, you really have the best of both worlds. Space to relax with all the facilities of a hotel.
I would like to apologise that the Salt and Pepper pots were empty, this was an oversight on our part. We are always trying to improve our product and services and guest feedback is one of the best tools to help us do this so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

What a shame. The location is close to Union Street but the rooms are now looking very jaded. Also the was no TV in the bedroom which was a great shame. The breakfast is good with excellent table service.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
SkeneHouse, Manager at Skene House Holburn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Skene House Holburn. I was a little disappointed to read that you thought our rooms were very jaded. Skene House was developed into suites from traditional 19th century tenement buildings. All the suites have different design schemes ranging from Traditional to Modern. Our design schemes are so different within each block. We also have an on-going decoration and refurbishment programme across all our properties with TV's also being put into the bedrooms. I am confident that if you had stayed in one of our refurbished suites either at Skene House Holburn or one of our sister sites, you would have appreciated the more modern décor.

I will pass on your comments to our breakfast team and I know they will be pleased to hear your comments regarding their service. Thank you again for your feedback. Your comments are very much appreciated, as they are one of the best tools we have for maintaining and improving our standards for guest comfort and satisfaction.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I bought a stay in a 2 bedroom apartment for my mum’s birthday. They were absolutely thrilled with the accommodation. The location was fantastic and staff extremely friendly. (I also found this when telephone to make requests prior to their arrival, the staff were always extremely accommodating). The hotel was immaculately clean, decoration was fresh and tasteful, beds super comfortable and kitchen area ideal. They were especially taken with the view and were amazed at how silent it was despite being on the main road. All in all a superb stay. Thank you so much to all the staff. My parents are already talking about a return trip and they only got home 5 days ago!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
SkeneHouse, Manager at Skene House Holburn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

I would like to thank you for your lovely review and kind comments. It was lovely to read that the suite provided everything your family wanted to enjoy their stay.

It was also wonderful to read your excellent comments regarding our staff at Skene House Holburn. They really do try their best to ensure that all our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. I will pass on your comments and I’m sure they will be delighted to read your feedback.

Thank you again for your review and I hope we can welcome your family back to Skene House Holburn again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Have stayed at all three Skene Hotels service always great, this is THE best!
Accommodated our requests as usual.
Problem with booking on line, Receptionist agreed system needs upgrading.
Any problems (booking) quickly sorted.

Room Tip: Ground floor great!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SkeneHouse, Manager at Skene House Holburn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you are always happy with the service you receive at Skene House. I'm sorry to hear that you had some difficulties with our online booking system but I'm glad that your problem was rectified quickly by a member of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Skene House Holburn.

Kind regards,