“Anniversary evening meal”
Review of Mi Amore

Mi Amore
Ranked #8 of 742 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are located on Huntly Street in Aberdeen, we are within walking distance of Her Majesty Theatre and Aberdeen Music Hall. Therefore, we are offering Pre-theatre menu for £13.95 With the great choice of dishes for those who'd like to have a nice dinner before the performance.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first visit to Amore and it certainly won't be my last. Great range of food on the menu and although I am not the biggest fan of Italian food, I had the chicken covered with Parma Ham and served in a sauce with vegetables and the whole lot was superb.
The staff could not have been nicer and the waitress we had was excellent. Staff gave the impression that they wanted to serve you and were happy to do so, which is not true of many other restaurants, so they are to be commended on their level of service.
Altogether a very nice meal in relaxing surroundings and we could not have asked for more.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 062)

10 - 14 of 1 064 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with a friend on a Monday teatime and had an excellent meal.
The choice on the pretheatre menu was wide and varied- so much so it took a while to decide! However every choice was superb and generous helpings!
The staff were welcoming and quietly efficient.
All in all a well worth while and tasty experience.
Will definitely be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently visited this restaurant for lunch and it was fabulous! The food was excellent and the service was just as good!

Everybody thoroughly enjoyed their food and loved the restaurant.

Next time we are in Aberdeen we will definitely make another visit.

The restaurant is off the main street but it’s well worth the few minute walk to find it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always enjoy the food here, always excellent. Excellent staff too, make you very welcome and very helpful.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This is my first visit to Mi Amore, and I love it! the food is absolutely gorgeous, and service is 1st class. Everyone from the owners to the staff are so welcoming and friendly, it's like being welcomed into a family home. I can't believe I've not heard of Mi Amore before, it's a little gem. I'd give 10 stars if I could.