“Lovely family meal.”
Review of Harvester

Harvester
Ranked #305 of 743 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited here with my wife and elderly parents while returning home from a break. We arrived about 4pm and was advised of the "Earlybird deal" up to 5pm. The food was excellent, including the complementary salad bar, The staff were nice and attentive. The already good value was even better after receiving 10% of all our main meals as part of the early bird package.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We quite often enjoy going here, it's perfect with the salad bar there to help yourself while ur waiting on your food. Comfortable seating areas and staff always friendly.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Visited on way to a concert. Our last visit to a harvester was a disaster so a bit anxious. Shown to table quickly and served promptly. We both had burgers which were delicious. Salad bar well stocked and fresh. I just had a diet Pepsi with unlimited refills - normally over diluted but I have to say here it was excellent. My only criticism is that I had to take my own cutlery and sauces from the bar when there were staff available. Next time I would sit in restaurant not bar.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I come here pretty regularly with different friends and family. Was served by Kirsten a very smiley and helpful waitress. My partners food was good however mine was cold. I didn’t want to make a scene at the time as often telling the waitress can come across as her fault which it definitely was not. I hope this is a one off and will be back soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Myself and two colleagues visited the harvester restaurant, although the salad bar and the food was very good, we were shown to a table near the front it was very cold indeed, we mentioned this to the waitress but was told they were having a problem with the heating system, we were told there was no point in moving as the heating was down , I am sure this was a one off and the heating was probably fixed ASAP, but it defiantly spoiled what would have been a good night. I would still come back as long as the heating system is working.