“Great food and hospitality.”
Review of Thyme out

Thyme out
Ranked #107 of 743 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: We pride ourselves on producing fresh food daily using local sources for our ingredients. Sit in or takeaway our lovely selection of sumptuous cakes,scones, breakfast rolls and hot meals.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I called in for breakfast as I was on my way north. I was really surprised by the warmth of the welcome and the service. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The restaurant was spotlessly clean and inviting. The home bakes on display are all made at the venue and the ginger slice I chose was the best I have ever tasted. If you live near by or are passing like I was, then pop in for a real tasty treat and a good old chat, it really made my day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We love the scones from Thyme Out so much so that we asked Gwen to bake some for a 1st Birthday party. They were ready for me when I picked them up as agreed and Gwen provided Tupperware which made it easier to transport. Hard to pick a favourite but the pear and vanilla were so good. Well done Thyme Out, keep up the good work

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I enjoyed 'time out' (from a challenging phase in my life) in 'Tyme Out' on 3 occasions last week. The cafe had a relaxed ambience, beautifully clean and bright facilities and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.I reckon the scones and coffee are the best in Aberdeen! I will be back!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Thyme Out is a busy neighbourhood cafe serving good tea and cake. Prices for paninis and baked potatoes are quite expensive at £7.50, but tea and cake are more reasonable. Friendly staff. Free parking shared with Tesco Express

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great value pensioner's half portion mac n cheese- etc etc...
Very successful popular cafe with great homebakes, coffee etc too.