“Average”
Review of Cast and Crew

Cast and Crew
Ranked #177 of 1 173 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Description: Cast and Crew has a small local feel, our premises are small and we like it that way. We are all about the food, the provenance of our food and taste means everything to us. We have a small eclectic array of dishes from our breakfast offering to our daily lunch menu and in the evening we will be available for private events. So whatever you are in the mood to eat, pop in, dine in or takeaway and join us for some great food everyday. We are nestled underneath the Samson and Goliath Cranes of Harland and Wolff and between The Titanic Visitors Centre and The Belfast Metropolitan College, Cast and Crew will bring great local food to the Titanic Quarter. Our other restaurants are James Street South, The Bar & Grill at James Street South and Hadskis.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with my family during June and the weather was great so I enjoyed sitting in the outside terrace. The food was very good, all five of us were pleased with our meal however the service was very disappointing. The service was very slow and we were given the wrong dishes at one stage. I can’t say the staff were apologetic or friendly either. I asked for a glass of water three times and they never brought it out. So even though the food was good the service impeded my experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here on 23/6/18 for breakfast. Friendly staff, good service and the food was very nice. I will go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I left my Dad researching at PRONI and came for a bite to eat. The staff were very friendly and efficient, and I just had a Sprite and a hamburger. I was pleasantly surprised to have a gluten-free bun! I felt like I was sitting with the two at the table next to me, as I could hear every word and had to squeeze into my seat! It was more awkward because I was alone and not talking to anyone, but I have no complaints about the food :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Lovely staff, great food for a lunch or a coffee stop in the Titanic quarter and right next to the sound studios for Game of Thrones! The cast and crew do visit but there were none in when I was there. Nice outside seating too.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We didn't have to wait long for food even though every table was full. I had the "special" which was a pulled pork burger which was very good and i would recommend.