“Good breakfast”
Review of Cafe Avanzo

Cafe Avanzo
Ranked #175 of 1 207 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I've been in this Cafe few times and I had a nice breakfast and coffees,service was quick and polite! Great!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We visited here for a breakfast trip. I had scrambled eggs on toast and my wife had a cherry scone and strawberry jam. We had a black coffee and a peppermint tea. Reasonably quick and friendly service from an independent cafe at reasonable prices. It was also very clean and had a good selection, and more character than a chain store

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent little independent cafe, excellent coffee. I had scrambled egg on toast which was lovely. All extremely reasonably priced also. Would definitely recommend and would go again if visiting Belfast.

1  Thank Megan J
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Called in here for a cream scone and coffee. It was lovely. Definitely recommend a visit. The scone was like a large rock cake, very tasty. Plenty of jam and cream.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We loved this place. We happened on it by accident whilst wishing for a non chain place for a coffee. Five of us ended up eating all the foods which were great.
Lasagne, soup, sandwiches and most of all scones.
The staff were brilliantly friendly and couldn't do enough for us.
But really, did I mention the scones?
Definitely go there, it's great.