Reviews (1 890)
1 890 results
All reviews a business class room city centre business park junior suite nespresso machine mini bar bar food modern hotel quiet location standard room reception staff excellent hotel weekend break stayed here for one night min walk car park family room
61 - 66 of 1 890 reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is pretty standard Radisson feel.. nothing wow, but everything I needed, really. The bed was super comfy. Maybe just Plug points near bed to charge a phone while sleeping?

Breakfast really yum and extensive choice, and lovely waiting staff.

Front desk were very helpful and accommodating. They very graciously allowed me a later check out on Sunday due to late flight, and called their sister Park Inn so I could use the gym there.

Most of all though, Stephen was lovely on the last day.. listened to my feedback, and very pleasant and chatty, and left a great closing impression of the hotel. :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2018

I recently visited Belfast for a Conference and stayed in the Radisson Blu Hotel for two nights. I found the Hotel excellent. I had a very nice room with a very comfortable bed. The breakfasts were very good, with lots of choice. All the staff, whether at the Reception, the bar or serving in the Restaurant were very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. This is what helped make it a very enjoyable and memorable stay. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

The receptionst is a really rude and sarcastic guy that treat you like if he was doing you a favour. The building is dirty, with tainted walls, the room smells old carpet. There is no minibar (even in the suite). As if it wasn’t enough, we have requested a baby crib to our child and there was no mattress. Exactly NO MATTRESS. We called to complaint and they said that it was like this.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mila E
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Mila,
Thank you for sharing your review. We regret to hear about the disappointing service you received from the receptionist and your dissatisfaction with the condition of the hotel and your room. We value your feedback and will use your comments to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

My friend and I stayed here over a weekend in October and we were both so happy with the hotel. The staff were so welcoming on arrival and throughout our stay. We arrived early and the receptionist accommodated us and checked if our room was ready, which is was and were delighted to be able to check in.
The food here was really delicious and there was a lot of choices. The breakfast was really well presented and the waiters and waitresses were all very friendly.
Our room was perfect, with a huge bed and was very clean.
We want to give a special thanks to Stephen, the receptionist, who was so welcoming and gave us loads of advice on where to go that evening.
What we really liked about this hotel is that the staff were genuinely friendly and it never was false or clinical, but warm and natural so I would really like to commend the hotel on their staff which really made the hotel and this trip stand out!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Radisson Blu In beautiful Belfast for two nights. The hotel was very comfortable and easy walking distance to pubs and restaurants. Reception was great, room clean and comfy, good breakfast buffet. Close to train station was a plus!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple