“Brilliant!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Scenic Travel NI - Day Tours
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I just spent a full day touring Bushmills, a sheep farm and the Antrim coast with Troy. In surprise addition we stopped at the rope bridge and Dunluce Castle. Walking is not one of my strong points and Troy recognized this without me saying a word. He took me to vantage points and I was never more than a few paces from the car. Touring by car is important due to the fact that a tour bus could and would not manage many of the roads. The people and sights are very very special ~ I can't say enough! Troy is a fountain of knowledge.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My sister and I just returned from a day trip along the coast of Northern Ireland and a trip in to Belfast to see the Titanic museum - Troy, our driver, was exceptional, he took us where we wanted to go, extremely knowledgable and had lots of funny stories to keep us entertained. I would recommend this tour company to anyone wanting to travel in a small group with a more hands on approach to seeing this beautiful part of Ireland.
thanks Troy

1  Thank Nancy N
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went on a tour with scenic travel NI with a group of friends. Wasn't sure how it would be since they are a new company, but I will recommend them to everyone. Troy was extremely knowledgeable about the area, and entertained us all day with stories and jokes. Also told us where we should head out to later that night. He was flexible with timing so we could rearrange things to suit what we wanted to do. Am jealous that he gets to live in such a beautiful country. Have told everyone I know how great the tour is, and to book with them if they are over there. I will be back!

1  Thank 741sarahr
Reviewed 9 August 2013

You simply won't find a better tour in northern Ireland than with Scenic Travel. Our family of 6 spent our dream trip in Ireland, and cannot wait to get back! The guide was experienced, knowledgeable, funny, and a fabulous storyteller. Of course the scenery is breathtaking - nothing like we've ever seen. Also, the area is steeped in history - which is where the knowledgeable guides make the trip come alive. The tour was paced well with not too much, not too little, and good meal stops as well. The vehicle was comfy & suited us perfectly. When we go back, we will absolutely go on the northern Ireland tour with Scenic again!

1  Thank Tonya Allen F
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We used scenic travel at the start of July to transport us to a family wedding. We couldn't get a 7seater with the local taxi firm and a friend said their friends had started a new business and did private hire too. The prices were reasonable and the vehicle was extremely clean and driver well presented in uniform. He was a jolly fella and great Craic! I have already booked them for an upcoming airport run for a family holiday and will certainly use them again.