Scenic Travel NI - Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Brilliant!

I just spent a full day touring Bushmills, a sheep farm and the Antrim coast with Troy. In... read more

Reviewed 7 May 2014
Tom M
Great Craic!

Reviewed 28 August 2013
741sarahr
Darwin, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went on a tour with scenic travel NI with a group of friends. Wasn't sure how it would be since they are a new company, but I will recommend them to everyone. Troy was extremely knowledgeable about the area, and entertained us all day with stories and jokes. Also told us where we should head out to later that night. He was flexible with timing so we could rearrange things to suit what we wanted to do. Am jealous that he gets to live in such a beautiful country. Have told everyone I know how great the tour is, and to book with them if they are over there. I will be back!

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank 741sarahr
Reviewed 9 August 2013

You simply won't find a better tour in northern Ireland than with Scenic Travel. Our family of 6 spent our dream trip in Ireland, and cannot wait to get back! The guide was experienced, knowledgeable, funny, and a fabulous storyteller. Of course the scenery is breathtaking - nothing like we've ever seen. Also, the area is steeped in history - which is where the knowledgeable guides make the trip come alive. The tour was paced well with not too much, not too little, and good meal stops as well. The vehicle was comfy & suited us perfectly. When we go back, we will absolutely go on the northern Ireland tour with Scenic again!

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank Tonya Allen F
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We used scenic travel at the start of July to transport us to a family wedding. We couldn't get a 7seater with the local taxi firm and a friend said their friends had started a new business and did private hire too. The prices were reasonable and the vehicle was extremely clean and driver well presented in uniform. He was a jolly fella and great Craic! I have already booked them for an upcoming airport run for a family holiday and will certainly use them again.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My family and I recently used scenic travel NI when travelling in Northern Ireland. We used them for a personalised tour as we had already been to the giants causeway and that's what most companies offer. Our friendly driver picked us up from our bed and breakfast and we set off for the day, were we were well entertained and looked after. We had wanted to go to some places that were off the beaten track and left it to our driver to select and they didn't disappoint and neither did the weather. We spent the morning along the coast stopping and exploring. I particularly loved the caves at cushendun and then on round the coast were we stopped at Murlough Bay which is used in the filming of game of thrones. This place was awesome and we were able to spend an hour or so here and the children even went into the sea to paddle. After this we headed to watertop farm. This was again a great place to spend a few hours and with a cafe there we were able to grab a bite to eat. After this we had some very tired children but our driver took us back along the stunning coast to make sure we didn't miss a thing.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank bab702
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

I booked a private tour with Scenic Travel NI for 5 people and they did not disappoint. Right from the outset the customer service we received was excellent. They were honest with us about additional charges that we might face during the day which was something other companies failed to mention in our quotes. Our driver met us at our hotel and straight away we were offered complimentary water a very simple thing to do but made a difference to us. We arrived at the rope bridge and the weather was not great so we walked down to the bridge but didnt cross we left here a little ahead of schedule and headed to the causeway. We loved our drivers story of Finn the giant! When we left the causeway we asked the driver if he would mind stopping in Bushmills for a picture which he kindly did and we got a quick tour of Belfast as an added bonus on our return. I would have no problem giving my friends contact details of this company. We had a ball with them.

Date of experience: July 2013