Reviews (1 100)
1 100 results
All reviews hope street city centre mini gym sandy row days hotel multi storey train station car park europa bus great victoria street discounted rate executive room hop on hop off bus few minutes walk hotel is in a great location would stay here again long weekend
34 - 39 of 1 100 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was probably one of the best holiday inns I have been in regarding service and breakfast.
The reception staff were very helpful and friendly when I arrived.
Breakfast was brilliant with plenty of choice.
You can see there is a lot of care given to the hotel as one evening there was an invite through my door offering welcome light bites and drink down in the restaurant area and there was a chance to meet the manager which I feel is really going that extra mile.
There was also an incident in the early hours of the morning where a customer had accidentally let off a fire alarm.The next day a letter was put through the door apologising with what had happened( this was not the reason I had marked points down)
The rooms were spacious and beds were really clean.
The only thing that let itself down was the cleanliness of my bathroom floor and the carpet.
When I turned on the light of the bathroom I noticed quite a lot of pubic hair on the floor in which I straight away got tissue and picked up all of it,I should have made a complaint really but after a long journey and not having anything to eat all day I just didn’t bother as I just wanted to freshen up and go for something to eat.
It then made me look closely at the floor and I could also see a lot of hairs on the carpet.
I did write a polite note to the cleaner the next morning about this and when I arrived back on my second day my room had been cleaned really well and I could tell my room had been hoovered properly and the bathroom floor cleaned so I felt a lot more comfortable that night.
Unfortunately this is why I had to mark this hotel down.
However I will be returning to Belfast in October and November..and I would like to stay here again.Im hoping I will be a bit luckier with the cleanliness of the floor so I am going to give it another chance.
If I have a bit a better experience with my room then I will most certainly write another review.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
HolidayInnBelfast, Asistant Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Charlotte P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to begin by telling you how glad I am that you enjoyed the service from our team members within the hotel as well as our buffet breakfast. I was also happy to hear that you liked the idea of our Meet the Manager event, which is something that we run every month to try to get to know our guests and get the valuable feedback which allows us to continuously improve both our hotel and the service of our entire team. I have been made aware that there was an incident with the fire alarm during your stay, and I would like to apologise for this inconvenience and disturbance to your rest. We are currently working on ways to try to prevent this from happening again in the future.

In relation to the cleanliness of your room, we aim to provide top service in every department, and on this occasion I am very disappointed that we were unable to provide this for you during your stay. Following your comments, we have investigated this matter and put steps in place to ensure that this scenario is not repeated. I am also glad to hear that our team took your comments on board cleaned to a much higher standard on the second day. However, I do understand that this does not make up for the disappointment of your arrival to our hotel and for this, please accept my sincerest apologies.

We would really like to welcome you back to our hotel in the future. Therefore, if you do decide to stay with us again, please contact me directly visa email at guestrelations@hibelfastcitycentre.co.uk and I will personally look after your stay to ensure that you experience the 4 star service that we pride ourselves on here at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

Thank you again Charlotte, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Ciara Tierney

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the please of staying her for 5 nights while performing in the Belfast International Tattoo along with the rest of the cast. The rooms where clean and spacious and had all amenities that we required.
The bar staff were helpful and handled the large crowd well. Breakfast was first class.
Cant fault this hotel or the staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnBelfast, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Janice,

It thrills us to read when our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and made the most of what our hotel has got to offer - from clean rooms, to comfy beds and a tasty breakfast all delivered by our wonderful staff especially Noor.

We are delighted to hear you had such a superb time and hope you will be visiting us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here last year and enjoyed it so decided to stay here again as I was in Belfast for the ice hockey match. It still has its high quality standards. All staff lovely and friendly ,plenty of breakfast options and the hotel is ideally situated for the city centre and traditional Irish pubs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Frankie,

Thank you for you marvellous feedback about your recent stay and your repeat business. , I am so pleased the whole team made your visit memorable am glad they looked after you so well. Your high praise of the teams, bedroom, facilities and location here are very welcome, we were delighted to look after you.
I do hope we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We spent one night in Belfast at this holiday inn. Our room was wonderful. Very clean, tea and coffee in the rooms. I judge a room/hotel based on cleanliness. This was a 5:5. Paid extra for continental breakfast. Had all the hot and cold choices you could want. The location was perfect. Right outside the bus and train station. Centrally located.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

My team and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay through trip advisor. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay here at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre and that you found every aspect of your stay ideal for your requirements, from our perfect location, wonderful rooms and to our pleasant staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed here 2 nights. We took the overnight ferry from Liverpool to Belfast and so we got into Belfast at approx. 7 am. We went to leave our bags at the hotel and the staff was so nice, they said that they could go ahead and give us a room. We never imagined that we would be able to check in so early, but it was wonderful. We were able to freshen up before we went out sightseeing.

We found it very close to good restaurants, especially India Gate right next to the hotel. There is also a Starbucks within walking distance. Victoria Train station is right across the street.

The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cpapat

Dear Patricia,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Belfast. My team and I are delighted to see that your stay exceeded your expectations and that our facilities, staff and location were ideal for your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.