Reviews (1 092)
1 092 results
All reviews hope street city centre mini gym sandy row days hotel multi storey train station car park europa bus great victoria street discounted rate executive room hop on hop off bus few minutes walk hotel is in a great location would stay here again long weekend
125 - 130 of 1 092 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Always stay here based on the warm welcome and friendliness of the staff. Breakfast is great, rooms clean and comfy and nothing is ever too much trouble. It is nice if you are a regular visitor to be known by name even if it is just once a month. A home from home.

Room Tip: Clean & Friendly Staff
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnBelfast, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Michael,

Thank you for you marvellous feedback about your recent stay and your repeat business.
We are glad to know that our location and services exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my staff which has highly motivated them to go that extra mile to make our guest’s stay memorable and feeling like they are at home..
We look forward to welcome you once again very soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Holiday inn is superably located in the city centre, right next to all the shops, pubs and restaurants.We were able to walk everywhere because it is so central.Right across from the hotel is the railway station with safe affordable overnight parking available in their multi storey car park.Reception staff go out of their way to help, with directions, reccomendations and advice on enjoying Belfast.

Room Tip: Could not fault our room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HolidayInnBelfast, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Gerard,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Belfast. My team and I are delighted to see that your stay exceeded your expectations and that our facilities, staff and location were ideal for your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Second annual stay here for an overnight stay and a day long business event at a room in the hotel. Clean quiet room with everything I needed. All staff were helpful, courteous and friendly. Special mention to Daniel who made sure our business meeting needs were attended to.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Ybabobmij
HolidayInnBelfast, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay and your repeat business. We are glad to know that our location and services exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my staff especially Daniel which has highly motivated them to go that extra mile to make our guest’s stay memorable.
We look forward to welcome you once again at the Holiday Inn Belfast.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you for a lovely stay. All staff We met either on front desk restaurant or in the corridors were all so friendly and polite. Room was comfy and clean. And we enjoyed a delicious meal in the restaurant. I have no problem telling friends and family to stay with you while in Belfast

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
HolidayInnBelfast, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Linda,

I'm very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts on your stay at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Solidly run hotel with clean, well-maintained rooms, and expansive lobby, and a reliable staff at the front desk. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom felt like it had been scrubbed, and -- crucial for a light sleeper like me -- the blackout curtains do the trick. Great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Daniel,

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your review. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel “Excellent”. I will pass on your comments to my team who to will be thrilled. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.