“Diner time”
Review of Yum

Yum
Ranked #1 of 1 202 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Irish,British, European, Modern Cuisine. Vegan, gluten-free & vegetarian friendly. Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Meals.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived at yum for evening meal and where greated by 2 lovely staff .. we had the 3 course meal and 4 drinks all for £40 fantasic value for money .. aslo the waitress liz was great and attened our every need .very attentive and great service eas given . 10_10 .. all round .thankyou we will defo be back

2  Thank Teresa S
Tpta1, Owner at Yum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Teresa,
Thanks for the excellent review. I see you took advantage of our 3 course meal for 2 plus wine or 4 beers for only £40. This deal seems to be very popular.
I’ll let my staff know of your comments especially Liz who really is an asset to Yum!
Great to see you finish by saying you will defo be back.
I look forward to that Teresa.
Until then,
Take care and enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Yum will not disappoint. The food is absolutely delicious and reasonably priced. The service was equally wonderful. Neve provided exceptional service, answered our questions about the menu, and answered our inquiries regarding Belfast. Glad we stopped by.

2  Thank vogel c
Tpta1, Owner at Yum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hello Vogel
Thanks for the excellent feedback. I’ll pass your comments onto my team as comments such as yours make our job all the more worthwhile.
We’re really pleased you stopped by and I hope to see you back again real soon!
Until then,
Take great care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The food was really great.

Good midweek offers.

Wine starts at around £13 per bottle.

We really enjoyed our meal there.

1  Thank tfitzpat1
Tpta1, Owner at Yum, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello tfitzpat1
Thanks for the excellent feedback. I’m really pleased you enjoyed your experience with us here at Yum. I’ll pass your comments onto my hard working team they’ll be delighted.
We look forward to welcoming you back again real soon!
Until then,
Take great care and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say there's very few places in Belfast at the minute that offer top class food at moderate prices. This place just amazes me every time I come new menu choices really lovely without losing there own style.thanks again for lovely evening

1  Thank tiptoe12
Tpta1, Owner at Yum, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello tiptoe 12
Thanks for your excellent feedback! I’m delighted to hear you enjoy our new menu choices. We’ve just freshened it up by combing some new dishes with our most popular ones.
The new Irish Boxtys seem to be a big hit with our customers, maybe you should try one the next time your in.
Thanks again for taking your precious time out to write such lovely comments and I look forward to seeing you back again real soon!
Until then,
Take care and enjoy your weekend!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The best feed I’ve had in a long time!!
Had the fried chicken and pork belly and it gets a thumbs up. Good wine and excellent staff! Cheers Charley and Louise for the recommendations x

1  Thank Lauraletsome
Tpta1, Owner at Yum, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hello Lauraletsome,
Thank you for the excellent review, I’m really pleased you enjoyed your experience with us here at Yum. I’ll pass your kind comments onto my dedicated chefs and Louise and Charlie whom you have mentioned. It’s great to see we have people from as far away as Australia eating with us.
I hope you enjoy your stay in Belfast and hopefully we’ll see you again!
Take great care and have a wonderful day!
Kind Regards