Reviews (1 465)
1 465 results
All reviews secure parking the sofa bed queens quarter car park botanic avenue free breakfast ulster museum university area minute walk would stay here again good size botanical gardens cooked breakfast stayed here for nights bars and restaurants hotel is situated family room
33 - 38 of 1 465 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Holiday Inn Express was about what we expected. It was at a good location and the staff was friendly. The rooms were a reasonable size and clean. We left for a day long tour after we checked out and the staff allowed us to park our car in their gated and locked parking area (very nice). I would definitely recommend it if you are staying in Belfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is modern, located in a brilliant area. The only thing was that the room was filthy. Dust and dirt everywhere, like it hadn't been cleaned in a while. The headboard was really dusty, the phone was filthy, and the couch was stained and had dust and crumbs all over it. The floors in the main hallways looked like they hadn't been hoovered in quite a while. I'm aware it's a busy hotel with a lot of foot traffic, but this didn't look like an overnight mess. Disappointing really, was hard to relax.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Trina234,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is good to read that you appreciated our location.

I'm sorry to read that the cleanliness of your room fell short on this occasion. The experience you described certainly isn’t what we want for any guest. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience, and I am confident they will take the appropriate steps to improve.

We value you as our guest and hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thanks,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent place to stay, staff are so very friendly and the rooms are exceptionally clean and the room was lovely and warm. The breakfast was great and again the staff couldn't do enough to assist the guests in every way they could. I would highly recommend it staying here...I definitely Will!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’ s was a pretty nice stay in Belfast we’ ve enjoyed it.
I will advice the next travellers to make sure to visit the “Carrick-a-Rede” bridge. It’ s a must see site.
The Belfast Castel is also worth it btw the entrance’ s free for everyone.
The H. Inn hotel team were far too kind.
Thx a lot till next time.

Nelson & Linda

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this hotel . The newly refurbished foyer has a good selection of food which is served all day and night and bedrooms are modern and clean. Free breakfast gives a wide variety of choice which are all part of the brand offer . Free car parking in a secured area is a bonus . In other hotels nearby we had to pay parking rates of £15. Friendly staff and great location.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Grace P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Belfast City Queens Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us . I was pleased to read that made use of our free car parking and inclusive breakfast.