US$94
US$166
US$157
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Belfast City Backpackers(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$100
1 350
1 030
1 350
1 030
All reviewsthe executive loungecables barsonoma restaurantwaterfront hallcar parkst george's marketcity centremini bartitanic quarterreception staffbreakfast was excellenthotel barenjoyable staytitanic experiencelaganconcertarena
42 - 47 of 3 209 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This hotel is priced as Top of the range and has some short comings which you do not expect to get from a hotel of this calibre

1. No Iron in the room and waited 15 minutes for it to be delivered and was late for
an appointment.

2. I wanted two drinks charged to my room which appeared to be problem.

3. Breakfast could be better organised and I had to search for Staff to get tea

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David M
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear davomoore ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your constructive feedback which will be fully investigated and acted upon . I was sorry to note that you did experience some issues which marred your stay and offer my sincere apologies over these as they are certainly not indicative of the service levels we strive to achieve.

Irons are available in all rooms as a standard and a replacement should certainly have been delivered swifter - I am sorry for the delay it caused you .

Guests can post extras to their room so long as a deposit has been taken at check in to cover incidental charges . A problem would normally occur if this was not provided at that time and I apologise for any inconvenience at the time .

I do hope that we may have the opportunity of welcoming you back again on a future occasion and please do let me know before arrival so that we can try and upgrade you by way of apology .

Mark

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We (5 adults) stayed for 2 nights having booked an executive room (11th floor) and a studio room (3rd floor). There didn't appear to be anything special about either room, both looked tired and in need of update. The studio had a redeeming feature of views of the river Lagan however it was opposite the stairs with the door being slammed at all hours. We had executive lounge access, the lounge was a decent size and evening drinks came with some hot and cold snacks. We also had breakfast in the lounge, it was a continental breakfast which was okay for our two night stay but overall not worth the extra expense as the hotel is walking distance to many cafes and restaurants. We took this city break for my birthday and although Belfast is a beautiful city my visit was ruined by personal comments made by Dominika, one of the lounge staff. I was extremely upset by this so much so we didn't return to the lounge that evening and I dreaded returning the following morning (my birthday) for breakfast, fortunately she wasn't there. I reported the incident and the front desk staff were very apologetic but what annoyed me was that they seemed to be aware of her behaviour labelling her as "eccentric". I don't see why staff that behave like this are put in a customer facing role. Both front desk staff acknowledged such comments were enough to ruin a trip, despite that and it being my birthday there was not even an offer of a good will. This trip was a complete waste of money and I wished I had never set foot in this property.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BChoudhury
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely room on 5th floor looking out over the Lagan and views beyond to Scrabo tower. Thought that also overlooking the railway tracts would be noisy but no had a lovely night's sleep. Have to commend Shannon from reception as she was bright, friendly and helpful. Room had comfy king size bed and had tea,coffee making facilities, an iron and ironing board and in room safe. Hotel very handy to city centre and st.georges market which run on sat and Sundays. Ordered room service and was delighted with steak burger and perfectly cooked chips. Also went for a cheese plate. Breakfast this morning was buffet style and good selection was offered. Only thing I would say was that staff member who took my room number showed me to my table did not tell show me where the tea, coffee stand was so I was able to help myself to a cooked breakfast but didn't see the tea and coffee until I was leaving the restaurant. A small thing but it would have made my perfect visit even more memorable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Pam H

Dear Pam H ,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

I am delighted to read your very kind comments and I will most certainly pass on your praise and gratitude to our team at the hotel, where no doubt they will further be inspired by your excellent feedback .

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon to the Hilton Belfast

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel for one night only on business. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable though not very modern - bathroom had shower curtain and needed regrouting - little mold in spores. Very comfy bed with extra pillows.

Arrived early, hotel kindly took my case and texted me when room was ready to come and check in. Lovely view of the river even from 2nd floor.

Breakfast room is light and nicely laid out. Good breakfast selection - all fresh and good quality. Nice selection of breads and pastries.

Quick check out. Taxi ready as ordered in advance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear DeniseGR ,

I was delighted to read your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write a review folowing your recent visit to the Hotel .

Your favourable comments will be shared with the Team and your note about the bathroom has already been acted upon .

We do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again to Belfast soon

Reviewed 20 June 2018

As a first visit to Belfast (which is an amazing city), the Hilton was the obvious choice as I have just become a lifetime Diamond VIP member. I am so glad I decided long ago to concentrate on staying at Hilton hotels as they have the best customer service and best program. Hilton Belfast was no exception. They gave me an amazing room at check in and all the people were so friendly. Special mention to the concierge who arranged my rental car to visit the Giant's Causeway (which is a must if you come to Belfast and so easy to reach on your own - don't do a bus tour!) and Alan at the executive lounge. Breakfast is good and the internet connection is very strong and never drops like at most other hotels. The hotel is in a great location too, next to the Waterfront and St George's Market. You can easily walk to all landmarks from the Hilton Belfast. Again, many thanks to all who made our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: I was in a -15 room which is the corner and had fantastic views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nicarzani ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a fabulous review of Hilton Belfast following your recent visit and congratulations also on just becoming a Lifetime Diamond Hilton Honors member .

When I receive a review such as yours it is such a positive reinforcement of the combined efforts of our entire team who really strive daily to provide memorable experiences for our guests and I have fully shared it with them to inspire them further . I am delighted to note that you had such a wonderful experience in Belfast and that you also had time to visit the Giant's causeway .

I do hope that we may have the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon to Belfast

Very best wishes