Reviews (3 329)
1 397
1 059
1 397
1 059
All reviews the executive lounge cables bar sonoma restaurant waterfront hall car park st george's market city centre mini bar titanic quarter reception staff breakfast was excellent hotel bar enjoyable stay titanic experience lagan concert arena
393 - 398 of 3 329 reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the Hilton Typical Hilton experience everything clean and organised Staff were helpful Breakfast was nice with plenty of variety Parking was a little tight but we had no problem parking our mid sized car

Date of stay: September 2017
Mark W, General Manager at Hilton Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Lisa K

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent trip to Hilton Belfast.

Our Head Chef and his kitchen team work hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful breakfast experience with a range of delicious options available to them and I am delighted that you found plenty of variety on our breakfast buffet.

I was so pleased to read you found the team organised and helpful and I will ensure your praise is shared with the entire team who will be delighted with your kind words.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time and we hope we can welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is a good Hilton in a convenient downtown location that is near to the titanic experience (probably a mile walk)
Good rooms that were reasonable appointed but showing their age
The executive lounge was great and included a great reception in the evening with complimentary drinks
Breakfast was excellent and good choices and range with a nice view of the water.
Parking is in the garage next door at a reduced daily rate of £18 per night

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear DrNic1

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent trip to our hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that our location was suitable for your visit; we enjoy a central location in the City close to all that Belfast has to offer.

I am delighted that you stayed in one of our Executive Guest Bedrooms; Our Executive Lounge team were delighted to welcome you and I am pleased that you enjoyed their hospitality during your stay.

I was also delighted to read that you enjoyed your breakfast experience and the spectacular views we are fortunate to enjoy across the River and City beyond.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed here for a night recently which was really pleasant.Staff were friendly and very efficient.When there was noise and fighting in the next door room at 10 pm the problem was swiftly dealt with by staff and we had no further disturbance.Bed and pillows were very comfortable and bathroom and shower etc very good.The hotel is well situated within walking distance of Central railway station and city centre.Breakfast tasty with good choice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mary B

Thank you for sharing a five star review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your guest bedroom and found your bed comfortable. I was also delighted that our location was suitable for your trip to our wonderful City.

I am sorry that you were disturbed by noise during your stay but happy that the team made it right and ensured you were not disturbed further during your visit. Our team work hard to ensure our guests have a memorable stay with us and I am delighted that you found the team friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

It was the best hotel I stayed in on the Irish isle, great staff, quick check-in, and tasty breakfast. Perfect distance to city center. Overall I was really impressed with this hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear ryanm20172017

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay with us at Hilton Belfast.

When I receive a review such as yours it is a positive reinforcement of the combined efforts of our entire team who strive daily to provide outstanding service to our guests. I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed your breakfast experience and found the team great during your stay.

I am so pleased that you would stay with us again and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Our stay at the Belfast Hilton was a very pleasant surprise. Not sure what to expect as it was our first visit. The hotel staff was very helpful. The concierge was able to help us with a few things. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Belfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear mc0hen

Thank you for sharing a review following your recent stay at our Hotel.

We have a wonderful team here at Hilton Belfast and we pride ourselves on the outstanding service we offer our guests. I was delighted to read you found the team very helpful during your visit and our Concierge team could assist with any queries you had.

I am thrilled that you would recommend Hilton Belfast and we hope to see you again in the near future.