Reviews (1 917)
1 917 results
All reviews castle street city centre air con car park bus station short stay stayed for nights within easy walking distance good size hotel is in a great location would stay again twin room room was spotless titanic museum tea and coffee reception staff cooked breakfast
881 - 886 of 1 917 reviews
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Stayed here for 5 nights and I really wish we hadin't. The hotel is, in itself, ok. Rooms are clean and modern, restaurant and reception area are ok. But the food was terrible. The breakfast selection was poor (considering it costs £10 extra), the evening menu was not exciting, and during the 5 nights we were there there was never a full selection available. Without soudning liek a snob, the other guests were defintiley not "business" minded. I think a lot were there for a good time - and this resulted in quite a few arrving back to the their rooms in the early hours after a night on the town. The staff were pleasant enough, but there were very few smiles there. First and last time I'll stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coffers88
VikrantTyagi, General Manager at Ibis Belfast City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2015

Many thanks for letting us know your thoughts. I would like to mention that our cooked breakfast is only for £7.95 per person which include 6 cooked items and wide range of continental products like fresh fruit, yoghurt , different cereals, breads , muffins etc. I am sorry you not find it up-to to your expectation but can assure you it is great value for money and regularly gets great feedbacks. I have discussed other food issues you raise in your comments with our Head Chef and can assure you steps have taken to improve. We now introduce daily special menu which have 3-4 special dishes freshly prepared by our Chef. Due to our location we are popular in quite large variety of guests and assure you that majority of them are corporate and business guests. we are offering everything a business person need in a budget hotel. I can start with new Ibis beds which are now one of the most comfortable compare to other same budget brands, free view tv channels, free wifi, 24/7 reception & food and drinks service, free card park Mon -Thursday and our promise to resolve any issue in 15 minutes is one the unique service compare to any budget hotels offers.
Once again thank you for your review and sincerely hope that you give us another chance if and when your travel brings you back to Belfast.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

Stayed for business, it's a good clean comfortable hotel, the shower is excellent!, staff were helpful and friendly.It's location is very convenient to the city centre both for shopping and business,I can recommend it for anyone visiting central Belfast.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Garrett M

I'm very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the very near future. Kind regards Vikrant Tyagi

Reviewed 27 January 2015

I stay here every time I come to Belfast. The location is pretty much dead centre, the price competitive and the rooms are always clean and spacious.

Not much to add, great for a weekend stay and seeing the sights.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mojorizing

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with tripadvisor. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location & cleanliness was perfect for you visit. We hope to see you again on your next visit. Kind Regards Vikrant Tyagi General Manager

Reviewed 20 January 2015

Me and 3 friends stayed..lovely staff and very helpful cheap clean lovely hotel.. Although Went for dinner got pizza and a glass of wine £10 for the pizza alone and didnt taste nice atal..a friend got the burger and mayo dip and he said it wasnt good either..so advice is go somewere else for food

1  Thank aimee c

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ibis City Centre, belfast

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you did not liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 02890238888.
Thank you again for taking the time to write the review and hope to welcome you back in near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Lovely, modern, spotless room all in good order with new fixtures and fittings. The bar area was very pleasant with friendly helpful staff. We didn't eat there but I'm sure it would be good. We did have a look at the prices and they were very good. Just round the corner from Castle Court, Mourne Oyster Bar and a little breakfast shop next door does a five piece fry for £2.50. Within 5 minutes walking distance of city centre. Hard to beat. We paid £39.10 for a double room for the night. Really happy with it all. :-)

Date of stay: January 2015

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post your review. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel “Excellent”.I will pass on your comments to my team who to will be thrilled.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards