“Top food”

Turkish Kitchen
Ranked #209 of 737 Restaurants in Swansea
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really good food friendly staff nothing is to much work
Been here a few times and it’s been spot on every time
SO DONT BE SHY GIVE IT A TRY

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Visited last night with a party of 10 people and have to say that the staff were very friendly.

Considering we had never been to a Turkish restaurant before the food was really good, lots of it too r not a great deal of money. The home made bread, doner and also rice pudding was really tasty!

Staff were rushed off their feet but we were made to feel very welcome.

Would definitely visit again when in the area.

1  Thank Robin_Banksy
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Re writing my review i had the best visit when you first opened i couldnt of said anything bad about the place..visited last week..very rude and angry staff the guy must of been headcook treated and looked at me like a bit of dirt..never felt so unwelcomed in my life..shouting at other staff about my order i wont ever return here again..NEW VENUE ACTING NICE FOR CUSTOM..

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This will be the second time myself and partner have had food at the Turkish kitchen. The first time we ate in the staff were lovely the food was amazing. The second time we had takeout and as you can see by the pictures portion size was plenty great value for money and so fresh and comes packed lovely I’m nothing but impressed with this place I would highly recommend. We will definitely be back again thank you for your lovely service.

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 25 April 2018

What a wonderful welcome, haven't been for a while. The staff were very pleased to see us.There were lots of other people there, great atmosphere, really good service. A few new additions on the menu, Lamb tajine being one of them.