“Absolutely superb.”
other travellers have booked this property
Living/Dining Room Master bedroom showing porthole
Entrance
Ensuite bathroom
Bathroom 2
Living room
Sofa (with two reclining seats)
Dining/Living room
Dinner time!
Balcony
View from the balcony to the right
View from balcony (to the left)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NikolajDP...
Nyborg, Denmark
“Absolutely superb.”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Let me start by saying, the gallery to this apartment does not do it justice, this place is fantastic. Furniture and décor is all well put together. The beds are comfortable, and there's an abundance of entertainment. The internet is plenty fast, and stable. And for those who enjoy cooking, the kitchen is amazing. It has everything you could possibly need.

Jan is great, everything went smooth with the booking, no trouble at all. Providing us with an abundance of information about the local amenities prior to our arrival.

As a special mention. After we had left, I couldn't find a bluetooth headset i had brought with me to Cardiff and thought I might have left it in the apartment. I reached out to Jan and sure enough, it was found, and sent back to me. Something which really makes Jan stand out in my book.

My girlfriend and I immensely enjoyed our stay here, and I know where I'm going to look first the next time I'm visiting Cardiff. I really cannot recommend it enough.

Thank you again for a wonderful stay, Jan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen, simply fantastic.
Liked least: The oven lamp didn't work? There really was nothing else out of order.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Feb 2016
Yes, I am certainly no David Bailey when is comes to flashing the lens, but I have tried to use pictures that give an honest and up-to-date reflection of the property. So glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were especially pleased by the kitchen and speed of the internet (i picked the provider because of the speed and reliability). No problems about returning your headset! I would love to welcome you back when you are next visiting Cardiff. Kindest regards Jan
Long Island City, New York
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: everything
Liked least: not much in walking distance but public transport was right out front
Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
11 Jan 2016
Thankyou for your lovely review. I hope you had a wonderful first visit to Wales and I hope to welcome you back again soon. Kindest regards. Jan
Abingdon, United Kingdom

Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jan 2016
Wow. I am totally overwhelmed by your wonderful review. I am so so thrilled that you appreciated my apartment and all its trappings. Your feedback is not only welcome but invaluable to me....it tells me I'm doing it right. I don't think you could have paid me a much bigger compliment than by saying " it was just like we had walked into a home". So pleased you enjoyed staying at my apartment and I will of course be delighted to have you back anytime. Thank you once more and all the best. Jan
EveMcL
London, United Kingdom
“Bright, well equipped and quiet apartment”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We enjoyed our brief stay in this apartment.
It is well equipped and comfortable.
The location worked well for us, with easy access to Cardiff Bay and the city.
The owner was quick to respond to questions.

19 Dec 2015
Thank you for your review. I am pleased both the comfort and the location of the apartment worked well for you. Many thanks
Steve B
Worthing, United Kingdom
“A great base for the city and the bay”
Reviewed 25 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

A spacious and well equipped apartment with parking, Conveniently located for walks around the bay and a short walk from Cogan station for frequent trains into the centre of Cardiff.

Your age range 50-64
5 Dec 2015
Thanks for your review. I am so glad to hear that you found the apartment in an ideal location for exploring the City, the train station and bus stop are right on the doorstep making it so easy to get about. I would love to welcome you back should you be revisiting Cardiff. Regards Jan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing