Reviews (1 943)
1 943 results
All reviews car park city centre great hotel queen street single room excellent location quiet room business trip great room hotel is situated bars and restaurants one night stay breakfast was excellent noise castle principality receptionist
192 - 197 of 1 943 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excellent hotel in a great location and spotlessly clean. Check in was smooth. Even though it was a Saturday night it was quiet once you were in the room. Beds are really comfy and the fridge was great for keeping drinks cold.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Michael S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Kerris G
Thank you for your review and comments on your stay with us. The team and I are delighted that you had a great stay. I hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.
Once again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The whole of the second floor was being painted and the fumes were overwhelming. Also the Friday, morning of departure I had 2 men (decorators) chatting very loudly, laughing and joking about right outside my door from 8am in the morning with a radio playing loudly too. When I went in to the hallway, theyre radio was placed right outside my door. Really didn’t appreciate it as I usually work early mornings so was looking forward to a lie in after a late night. So inconsiderate to guests. Being as loud as they were and the radio so loud. Plus the paint fumes didn’t help my asthma. Definitely the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick3034

Dear Nick3034
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us recently. Ongoing maintenance is a necessary part of keeping up standards for our guests and I am sorry that the section you stayed in was being painted at the time and affected your stay. I am sorry for the issues you had as result of this and perhaps had it been mentioned that it was affecting your asthma we could have moved you elsewhere.
Once again apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Beautiful room inside, very spacious, comfortable bed, had all the necessary items required (hairdryer, shampoo, shower gel, iron & ironing board, water, tea & coffee, tv), for a peaceful and hassle free stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear rose D

Thank you so much for your review and kind words following your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I am delighted that you had a great stay and the team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is now my third visit this year to the jury's Cardiff and to be perfectly honest with you I was starting to feel the standard of service was starting to fall, if I hadn't already had booked this stay over a year ago I would have probably had booked into a different hotel. But thanks to the amazing service I received from Ayesha a member of staff I feel I again have conference with the hotel. Ayesha was incredibly helpful, she was professional but at the same time you felt as if you were talking to a friend, an amazing quality to have and although she knew we had visited previously her attention to detail was greatly appreciated. Breakfast was very nice and the young lady that booked us in apologies as I did not get her name was again very pleasant. Our room was of a high standard, very clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kath B

Dear Kath B
Thank you so much for your review and kind words following your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I am delighted that you had a great stay and Ayesha looked after you so well. The team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We Stayed for the night following a concert,it was walking distance to the stadium, shops and restaurants. Couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay in. Hotel clean tidy, staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lisabedford

Dear lisabedford
Thank you so much for providing a 5 star review following your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the team provided you with great customer service.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn should you return to Cardiff in the near future