“Excellent food and service”
Review of Lake Spice

Lake Spice
Get food delivered
Ranked #441 of 1 215 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed 28 January 2021

We had a takeaway last weekend and it was absolutely amazing! They were so accommodating with our order, once we ordered we called twice to change the order and they were so helpful! Their food was delicious best in Cardiff! The price is very reasonable too!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I ordered a home delivery on 16 January 2021. I had to chase this up as it hadn't arrived after one and a half hors waiting. I was told it hadn't left the restaurant. It took nearly 2 hours to get to me, with no apology. I have sent e-mails to the restaurant and they have been ignored. Bad service

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Visited LakeSpice just before lock down as a avid curry lover I wanted to try Cardiff's new Indian Eatery i made the 30 minute journey from Margam.

I was greeted by a young bar lady upon entering with my friends . We were taken to our table by the Manager Jab.

Jab recommended the Lamb Chat Puri with extra green chillies for starter and I had a Lamb Biryani with Dhansak Sauce and a Garlic chilli nan.

All the dishes were bursting full of flavours and the lamb very tender the prices are very reasonable and top quality food.

I would recommend everyone to give this place a try it will not disappoint.

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Very pleasant staff, and the menu was different, interesting, and the food was great quality. A good way better than most of the very average Indian restaurants in Cardiff. Keep it up Lake Spice.

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Had food here takeaway and dine in and it has been delicious every time. Service great, portions great!