“Great food and service!”
Review of Got No Beef

Got No Beef
Ranked #7 of 1 242 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: 100% Vegan street food restaurant. Serving up next level burgers, wings, craft beers, shakes & ice cream. Often imitated. Never replicated.
Reviewed 10 September 2021

I had the platter here recently to share with my girlfriend and the service and food were really good. The BBQ wings are some of my favourites ever!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (113)

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Had two visits at the restaurant and every time been satisfied with the service myself and my girlfriend had. I have a severe milk allergy and enjoy cutting meat out in my diet, so finding a place to eat can be tricky. I was shown allergy menu book that was updated, reassured by staff and good hygiene in the place which all is a bonus.
My partner she had the vegan milkshakes which she enjoyed the most.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

We had been recommended this place by many, and it didn't disappoint. 100% vegan menu with so much choice! Between us we had Nashville BBQ wings, the Better In Colour Burger and a side order of battered shrimps. The deserts sounded yum, but we were stuffed ....... although we did manage a cocktail from their cocktail menu!

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Went here for a birthday meal and over the past decade I’ve never had a better vegan junk food experience. Very excited about returning in the future.

Price: Spot on
Food: Banging
Atmosphere: Friendly

Would love them to expand to London.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Great vegan junk food in the heart of Cardiff, always worth getting a platter of wings to share, either as a main with sides, or shared with a couple of people