“Amazing bar, fantastic beer, and incredible service - zerodegrees rocks”

Zerodegrees - Cardiff
Reserve with OpenTable
Zerodegrees - Cardiff is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 1 326 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$21 - US$35
Cuisines: Belgian, Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Cross street: Golgate
Transit: Cardiff, Westgate St (1) (NW-bound)
Description: We started Zerodegrees because we knew that our customers would share our passion for fresh, modern, and innovative cuisine based on locally sourced ingredients, and for beer that does not contain any nasties. Being a family run company, we've been able to run Zerodegrees with those values in mind ever since. We feel proud to be able to say that our beer has no preservatives, no additives, no pasteurising, and no filtering, and that our food continues to meet our customer's expectations for great taste and innovation. Our commitment to Zerodegrees' standards remains as strong today as it has always been. Open your senses to Zerodegrees.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in with the intention of having one drink and have to write this to say we had an absolutely fantastic time at this Cardiff bar. Danny who greeted us was simply awesome - really friendly, really knowledgeable, great banter, and made me , my wife, my 18 yr old son and 15 yr old daughter really really welcome. ... the beers the wife and I had were tremendous and just when we thought it couldn't get any better , another barman (possibly also called Daniel) made a mini mocktail for my daughter out of nowhere - so good we stayed for 2 more drinks than intended - a truely excellent experience, and the two Dans were superb - best time we have had in a bar as a family - really was brilliant. Big thanks to the zerodegrees guys and we will definitely see them again next time we are near a zerodegrees bar.

1  Thank Dan W

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a fabulous place! Great beers, wines and pizza Lovely micro brewery and spacious, cool lay out. Highly recommended

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Quick evening meal and beer. Nice location. Brewery vibe a little different. Good selection of own craft beers and lagers. Good sized food portions - I had pasta. Tasty although nothing special. Menu centred around pasta, pizza or mussels. Lots of variations gave it the feel of a large choice. Message to self...try the mussels next time! Worth a visit

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We came unexpected around 14:00 on a Friday and were still welcome for lunch. To make a long story short: beer is excellent and mussels are brilliant. Service is caring and efficient. The premises, within the brewery itself, is also part of the value chain.

1  Thank D P
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been visiting Cardiff for many years with my wife on weekend breaks, and also regularly visit Zero Degrees- a micro brewery with a good choice of ales and nice food. I had been bragging the place up to a couple we were with, but when we got there we were disappointed. The interior bar area, and the drinks were nice enough, but the toilets were a disgrace, and my wife made us drink up and leave as she needed to use a toilet but wouldn’t go in there. Gents we’re the same, with an awful stench, and wet papers strewn all over the place. If the toilets are this bad, it doesn’t give me confidence about the kitchen area, and I know my wife will not want to visit there again. Very annoying because I love the place normally!!

2  Thank fisher_g5