“Great fun, Cory looked after us”

Adventure Rooms Cardiff
Ranked #1 of 52 Fun & Games in Cardiff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A fun and engaging live escape the room experience, suitable for groups of 2-14 people. Your team is locked in a room with mysterious and hidden objects. With only these objects as clues you have 60 minutes to escape. You cannot succeed alone, only by working together will you have a chance at escaping. Adventure Rooms is perfect for tourists, families, students and team building groups. Do you accept the challenge?
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did our first ever escape room here, Cory really looked after us on the briefing. we did the mafia room Cory explained how it would all work at the start. when we got out Cory was there to congratulate us and then Cory took a picture with our certificate at the end. will deffo be returning to try another room one day.

Thanks Cory for making our visit great

Michelle B, Owner at Adventure Rooms Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hey Dan2k1986, thanks for reviewing your recent Mafia adventure. The staff love a shout out in our players reviews I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to Cory.

All reviews
"team building event"
in 5 reviews
"explained everything"
in 12 reviews
"without giving anything away"
"work colleagues"
in 60 reviews
"tobias"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Brilliant experience. Sam and Tobias were good hosts. Managed to escape the rooms too yay. Could tell it was a popular place. Would definitely go again :) xx

Hey Katy s, well done you guys.. Escaping on your first attempts that’s awesome, Escape Games can become addictive.. so I’m sure/hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having visited several other escape rooms around Cardiff, I finally went to Adventure Rooms for a friend's birthday and I'd have to say this was my favourite of the bunch. We did the Black Queen and the room seemed more polished than some of the other ones I'd been to. Really interesting puzzles and the host, Cory was super friendly and helpful even after we turned up a little late and had to change the room format from a duel to single due to a dropout. We managed to escape with a little over 10 minutes remaining and everyone had an amazing time. Would highly recommend a visit and I've already got my next one planned!

Hi Spamwell, thank you for taking time out to review your Black Queen Adventure. We’re chuffed to read your positive comments. The team really love being part of the players adventure.. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Cory. We hope to see you back for another adventure soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went on a works do to Adventure in Cardiff and I was slightly skeptical of the concept. Boy was I wrong! It was fantastic, genuinely enthralled by the whole experience.

I wasn't sure of how genuine the experience would be and whether it would capture my imagination. But it turned out great!

The set up and staff were spot on. Emma was amazing, super friendly and helpful!

Hi Campbell P, thanks so much for this great review, you’re not alone, we’ve had a few skeptics visit us at AdventureRooms, and so far so good, our players love the experience! Thank you for sharing your views