“Wonderful meal :-)”

Zizzi Cardiff St David's
Ranked #266 of 1 384 Restaurants in Cardiff
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Took Mum to Cardiff for combined, late Mothers Day, early Birthday & wedding anniversary meal. Full house at fav restaurant so found Zizzi's in St David's Centre. What a blessing in disguise.
Fab staff, service, setting and delicious food.
Gorgeous pan fried Sea Bass and awesome spicy chicken pasta mains followed an addictive, thick & mouth watering Tascana soup :-)
Zinfandel Rose and Montepulciana Abruzza wines were followed by a superlative lemon and rasberry cheese cake.
Highly recommended :-)

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here recently for dinner after work. It was nice but nothing overly special. Nothing to whinge about, food was ok and timely. Felt that it was too expensive for the quality though. Nothing to rave about with regards to the food. We had the carbonara, I’ve had better for a far more reasonable price elsewhere.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Typical large chain mush. Platter was tiny and food cold. Plates cold. World’s smallest risotto. McZizzi.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Genuinely don’t do reviews but after visiting this place for the first time I’d feel bad not to share my experience. The food was incredibly tasty and I wish I had the recipe! Cristina sat us too our table and was so friendly and professional it made me and my partner very comfortable immediately. We were served by Daniel who was polite and extremely accurate and looked after us for the whole night. I couldn’t recommend this place anymore! We will be back!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Had dinner in Zizzi's on our trip to Cardiff, gorgeous restaurant. Our waiter Adam was so friendly and great at recommending food and drinks, really knew his stuff, our meal was delicious. Beautiful restaurant in a great location.